[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I dare bench?

Bree22

CJ has not been doing much of late. Boldin is still hot and Ward is consistent. But Chambers has been on fire. Going against the Jets is not always a good matchup being that it is so easy to run on them. I am in the 2nd around of playoffs and for some reason I can never beat this guy. My team always looks better but either my studs have an off day or he has some putz go off for a career day. Like Chambers for the last 3 weeks.

I know always start your studs but shoot I got 3 of them is there away to get Chambers in the lineup or just hold on to what got me here in the first place.

CJ @ Det

Boldin @ Hou

Ward @ Min

Chambers @ Jets.

first three games are all in doors and the last is outdoors. Everything says start the 3 studs but Chambers has been so hot lately.

Please talk me off the edge. :D

CJ will come through this week...I have him too but I think he will have a good game this week...I have to tell you though you have some shucks hot receivers there and I don't think you can go wrong with any of them...If I was gonna sit anyone this week with that group you have I'd have to sit CJ...good luck....see mine.

I totally agree wiuth Slickvick. Sit Ward. CJ is due. I've made playoff's every year and when I get burned it's always the same reason. I try to convince myself to play some one whose looking fine for the momemt and forget to "ALWAYS PLAY YOUR STUDS" . Chad is a stud, proably helped get you here, you've got to play him. :D Good Luck

I was thinking about benching Ward this week because of Ben's thumb. I almost benched Ward last week. But the Jets Def against the pass has been good (no need to pass against them) and that is my concern about starting Chambers over Ward.