[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

BiPolarBear

Words cannot express this situation properly.

Truly a sad day.

1231709[/snapback]

Indeed.

I just tried to describe my feelings in the Tailgate (didn't want to hijack this thread). Losing a child/sibling is devastating.

My thoughts are with you Coach and Mrs. Dungy and family.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My condolences go to the Dungy Family. I't s always horrible to hear things like this. I, like many, am very interested in the details. Please update as soon as anyone hears anything.

:D

Edited by Lost

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tony Dungy and his family. Take a look at the link I posted below. it is his sons myspace.com account. If you all dont know, myspace.com is a site where kids go on and create profiles and talk to each other. This is very disturbing and a lot of questions probably could be asnwered from this....

Tony Dungy's Son Myspace

You can also check the discussion in the tailgate.

Edited by Primetime9287

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tony Dungy and his family.  Take a look at the link I posted below.  it is his sons myspace.com account.  If you all dont know, myspace.com is a site where kids go on and create profiles and talk to each other.  This is very disturbing and a lot of questions probably could be asnwered from this....

Tony Dungy's Son Myspace

1231929[/snapback]

So what the kid likes his doobie. Who dosen't at his age? or my age? That dosent make him a bad person or answer any question's IMO.

So what the kid likes his doobie. Who dosen't at his age? or my age? That dosent make him a bad person or answer any question's IMO.

1232005[/snapback]

I think it's a terrible tragedy, regardless. But if that's all you got out of that website you either have reading comprehension deficiencies or you just skimmed the site.

1232005[/snapback]

I think it's a terrible tragedy, regardless. But if that's all you got out of that website you either have reading comprehension deficiencies or you just skimmed the site.

1232009[/snapback]

Exactly Hugh

1232009[/snapback]

I choose to ignore all the mention of violence and pictures of guns because I didnt feel it was necessary and I wanted to make my point using the lighter side of the page. That page is a reflection of his age of 18 and the music he listens to at that age. It's just not right to look any deeper into it than that. I don’t feel it answer's any questions just because he like's to post pictures of sex, guns or Josh Gordon at age 18. I doubt very highly that he’s a real gangbanger. The page dosent answer anything IMO. I think it was wrong to throw it into that conversation.

Edited by Tally

I choose to ignore all the mention of violence and pictures of guns because I didnt feel it was necessary and  I wanted to make my point using the lighter side of the page. That page is a reflection of his age of 18 and the music he listens to at that age. It's just not right to look any deeper into it than that.  I don’t feel it answer's any questions just because he like's to post pictures of sex, guns or Josh Gordon at age 18.  I doubt very highly that he’s a real gangbanger. The page dosent answer anything IMO.  I think it was wrong to throw it into that conversation.

1232115[/snapback]

If this was your kids web page how would you feel about it? You can't ignore what's on that page when you have an 18 yr. old kid dead. Guns, drugs and gangs....what planet do you live on? Choose to ignore is a very dangerous position when dealing with kids and young adults.

I choose to ignore all the mention of violence and pictures of guns because I didnt feel it was necessary and  I wanted to make my point using the lighter side of the page. That page is a reflection of his age of 18 and the music he listens to at that age. It's just not right to look any deeper into it than that.  I don’t feel it answer's any questions just because he like's to post pictures of sex, guns or Josh Gordon at age 18.  I doubt very highly that he’s a real gangbanger. The page dosent answer anything IMO.  I think it was wrong to throw it into that conversation.

1232115[/snapback]

He lists his heroes as follows:

the D.C. Snipers, cause they let ya'll crackas kno tha ya'll aren't carzy race in the world, plus nobody would ever guess tha they were black (i thought they were white). Malcolm X, and the Black Panthers. oh yea say werd my nigga Pac, and in case ya'll didn't kno he is alive and i've seen visual footage

In the about me section he writes:

Tall, Dark, n*ggerish and one more educated black man but on the real tip, i'm a 6'7.1/2" f-f-f-football player and chillin wit my peeps iz wat i do. I hate being threatened and if i am, i'm like a pitbull backed into a corner. Don't let my playful and comical attitude fool ya cause i'm not playin and i'm not dieing

Seems like a real well adjusted, positive member of society.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

1232009[/snapback]

Where are you reading all of this?

He lists his heroes as follows:

In the about me section he writes:

Seems like a real well adjusted, positive member of society.

1232156[/snapback]

Have you heard a rap song in the last 10 years? These are the types of things that are always referred to with that type of music. It doesn’t make him a bad person or a negative member of society for devolving a myspace web page that’s is influenced by that type of music. For all you know he could have died of alcohol poisoning, something that is very common in college life. He doesn’t deserve to be crucified before you have any facts because of a stupid web page that could look like millions of other 18 year olds webpages.

When I was 18, my friends and I listened to Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica I can only imagine what our webpages would have looked like back then.. Filled with blood, death, corpses...ECT. Yet we all grew up to be fine adults that have beautiful families and excellent careers.

Stop prosecuting this kid with out any facts! It’s wrong!

One less thug willing to shoot my cracker a$$ over the spare change in the console while I fill up the KIA.

Feel bad for Dungy and his family. His public persona is that of a real stand-up guy. I imagine his family is devastated. I wish them my best. As far as the kid goes, good riddance.

One less thug willing to shoot my cracker a$$ over the spare change in the console while I fill up the KIA. 

Feel bad for Dungy and his family.  His public persona is that of a real stand-up guy.  I imagine his family is devastated.  I wish them my best.  As far as the kid goes, good riddance.

1232229[/snapback]

"Good riddance?" What a horrible thing to say.

Have you heard a rap song in the last 10 years? These are the types of things that are always referred to with that type of music. It doesn’t make him a bad person or a negative member of society for devolving a myspace web page that’s is influenced by that type of music. For all you know he could have died of alcohol poisoning, something that is very common in college life. He doesn’t deserve to be crucified before you have any facts because of a stupid web page that could look like millions of other 18 year olds webpages.

When I was 18, my friends and I listened to Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica I can only imagine what our webpages would have looked like back then.. Filled with blood, death, corpses...ECT. Yet we all grew up to be fine adults that have beautiful families and excellent careers.

Stop prosecuting this kid with out any facts! It’s wrong!

1232208[/snapback]

I agree Tally :D