[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK-top 5 RB's next year.

Randall

Pick the top back and list your top 5.  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the top back and list your top 5.

• LT
    • Larry Johnson
    • Edge
    • Shaun Alexander
    • Tiki Barber
    • Corey Dillon
    • Jamal ;)
    • Clinton Portis
    • Lamont Jordan
    • Westbrook
    • Warrick Dunn
    • Ricky ;)

He seems to have constant knee issues, plus he's on a bad team that's likely to take Reggie Bush.  I don't consider him top 5.

1238796[/snapback]

I wouldn't consider Westbrook or Dillon as top 5 either, but I'd take Davis before either of them.

And for those that talk about LJ as a product of the KC line, you only have as much of a point as you have saying the same thing about Alexander running behind the left side of his line.  They both run behind the 2 of the top 3 or 4 lines in the league, so IMHO you have to credit the backs and lines equally.

1238682[/snapback]

the difference is LJ's line is probably going to lose it's two best players next year. plus, who are you more worried about hawking carries, priest holmes or maurice morris?

Still no love for Dom Davis - he didn't even make it into the poll.  :D

1238794[/snapback]

I thopught about adding Dom and drafted him in the HOT league, but didn't include him because of the unsettled state if the Texans for next year and his injury status almost every year. There are others who could have been included including the rookies, but would you really take him over

LJ

LT

Edge

Shaun or

Tiki?

I left out Deuce for the same reasons.

I agree with the good Captain here, 'cept I would put LJ over SA (though I think the difference is probably a coin flip or so).

1238648[/snapback]

Depends on whether or not Priest steals carries and TDs ... If LJ is solo, he's #1 ... If he's sharing, he might even be 3 ...

My list:

1) SAlex

2) LJohnson

3) LTomlinson

4) Edge

5) Portis?

What of SJax? He's got the talent if he ever gets the opportunity to have 22 carries a game instead of 12 ...