[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Patriots RALLY Thread

keggerz

the bronco's are DONE there is no way skeletor is gonna out coach Billy B ...he is gonna make the needed changes and Tom Brady who is the BEST QB in the NFL now and maybe ever is gonna lead the Pats to a BIG COMEBACK WIN!!!

Indy and Pitt should be scared cause the PATS are gonna be playing in Detroit this yr :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

very borderline PI call on Samuel led to Denver's TD. He didn't use an "arm bar" per se, but kind of slowed Lelie down with his shoulder. I thought NE had Denver right where they wanted them until Faulk's fumble. Denver HAS TO RUN THE BALL MORE. Jake the Fake as my QB would make me sick to my stomach every week. As soon as I saw him throw off his back foot, I said, "that's a bad pass" and sure enough Samuel picked it off.

Edit: Shanahan is a complete fool for calling a fade on fourth down inside the 5. He should have kicked the FG. It's the second quarter!

Edited by CaptainHook

very borderline PI call on Samuel led to Denver's TD.  He didn't use an "arm bar" per se, but kind of slowed Lelie down with his shoulder.  I thought NE had Denver right where they wanted them until Faulk's fumble.  Denver HAS TO RUN THE BALL MORE.  Jake the Fake as my QB would make me sick to my stomach every week.  As soon as I saw him throw off his back foot, I said, "that's a bad pass" and sure enough Samuel picked it off.

1265958[/snapback]

you do know it wouldnt matter if it was peyton manning at QB the Pats will not lose this game :D

edit to add Peyton

Edited by keggerz

very borderline PI call on Samuel led to Denver's TD.  He didn't use an "arm bar" per se, but kind of slowed Lelie down with his shoulder.

1265958[/snapback]

Very diplomatic of you. I thought that PI call was just atrocious. It should have gone the other way. Quite aside from that, the pass was uncatchable. That guy that threw the extremely late flag should have his bank account checked.

Very diplomatic of you.  I thought that PI call was just atrocious.  It should have gone the other way.  Quite aside from that, the pass was uncatchable.  That guy that threw the extremely late flag should have his bank account checked.

1265965[/snapback]

Agreed

Very diplomatic of you.  I thought that PI call was just atrocious.  It should have gone the other way.  Quite aside from that, the pass was uncatchable.  That guy that threw the extremely late flag should have his bank account checked.

1265965[/snapback]

The pass was uncatchable due to the fact that Samuels was not running with Lelie, but was kind of "herding" him out of bounds. Hed did get his head around to look for the ball though. I'm surprised they got the call against NE, but I don't think it's "atrocious" by any means.

Edited by CaptainHook

Oh stop it. If that call had gone against the Colts, you'd have a fit. That was a horrible call. Samuel was looking for the ball all the way.

1265969[/snapback]

Love the Pats fans complaining about calls. I knew it was coming. Brady's been biatching all night.

Guess what? I've seen those horrible calls with the Colts at NE.

Edited by CaptainHook

The ironic thing is that the Pats are going to complain about that one call despite being the team with so many questionable actions by their own secondary that they literally rewrote the NFL rules.

The ironic thing is that the Pats are going to complain about that one call despite being the team with so many questionable actions by their own secondary that they literally rewrote the NFL rules.

1265985[/snapback]

Yes--in the 2002 Superbowl the Pats held the Rams receivers on almost every single play. They cheated their way to a dynasty.

very borderline PI call on Samuel led to Denver's TD.  He didn't use an "arm bar" per se, but kind of slowed Lelie down with his shoulder.  I thought NE had Denver right where they wanted them until Faulk's fumble.  Denver HAS TO RUN THE BALL MORE.  Jake the Fake as my QB would make me sick to my stomach every week.  As soon as I saw him throw off his back foot, I said, "that's a bad pass" and sure enough Samuel picked it off.

Edit: Shanahan is a complete fool for calling a fade on fourth down inside the 5.  He should have kicked the FG.  It's the second quarter!

1265958[/snapback]

wow...do we agree on something?

1265985[/snapback]

Well...we wouldn't expect a Cowboys fan to realize what offensive pass interference looks like. :D

Let alone that no way was that defensive pass interference. :D

Edited by BillyBalata

1265985[/snapback]

biased???

biased???

1265993[/snapback]

Why is it that anytime I say anything positive about the Pats there is no problem but if I ever say anything negative, I always have a Pats fan saying I am biased? :D

Why is it that anytime I say anything positive about the Pats there is no problem but if I ever say anything negative, I always have a Pats fan saying I am biased?  :D

1265997[/snapback]

They're a sensitive bunch.

Why is it that anytime I say anything positive about the Pats there is no problem but if I ever say anything negative, I always have a Pats fan saying I am biased?  :D

1265997[/snapback]

come on....when do you say anything positive?