[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad Call

Crispy

Talk about a game changing call.......very questionable.  TD Colts and now we have a ballgame.

1267171[/snapback]

Exactly, if he just stayed down its a catch! There is no way that call makes sense. He is saying his knee was still down before he got up, but HE DIDN't have to get up for it to be a catch Moron!

I can't see how the league can try to justify that.

If you control the ball and stay down, its a catch!

Wow. Just...wow. If it had been ruled a drop that's one thing, but the fact that it was ruled an INT and there was CLEARLY not enough to overturn -- and no need to, as it was clear he caught the ball, had control, fell, got up, hit the ball out with his own knee -- makes it possibly the worst call I've seen in 25 years. Embarrassing. I have no vested interest in this game, but if PITT loses a hard-fought game on that call, I'd be looking for that ref's home address if I were Steeler fans.

Yes, but this call was REVERSED which makes it the worst call ever in organized sports, including the call in my intramural football game 15 years ago where i was called for an 'overhand' lateral.

1267203[/snapback]

Including the Vinny TD call where he never crossed the 1-yard line vs Seattle in 1998?

Where's the f-ing heart attack graemlin?

That call was absolutely terrible.  So was the no call when Randle El was tackled in the first half.

Vandy missing that FG - karma.

1267385[/snapback]

The officials wanted the Colts to win. I'm glad the better team came away with the V.