[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well half the Super Bowl is set.

Sgt. Ryan

I'd love to see Denver/Carolina, but I'm not looking past Pittsburgh.

I'm watching the Carolina/Chicago game now and did not realize CHI actually has a passing game. :D

I think Seattle proved Saturday that they can hang in a gritty football game.

Oops.

1282354[/snapback]

Yep, that's an interesting idea, search for any post someone made in the past and call them out on it :D

Typical sour grapes from the Huddles biggest tool :D

Keep it up, your getting plenty of votes right now, for this years "Most Annoying Huddler" :D

Yep, that's an interesting idea, search for any post someone made in the past and call them out on it  :D 

Keep it up, your getting plenty of votes right now, for this years "Most Annoying Huddler"  :D

1282368[/snapback]

All I can say is WOW.....

Yep, that's an interesting idea, search for any post someone made in the past and call them out on it  :D 

Keep it up, your getting plenty of votes right now, for this years "Most Annoying Huddler"  :D

1282368[/snapback]

Funny, the voting hasn't started yet, but one person can't read and voted for me, do you know who that was ????

Ohio State,

How big is your "wifes" Johnson?

Seriously, she (or he) is FUGLY!!

Who HOOOOOOO!

1282374[/snapback]

Dude, I'm sorry to say it, but you are sinking to his level. Skylive can't stand this guy, nothing more needs to be said.

Dude, I'm sorry to say it, but you are sinking to his level.  Skylive can't stand this guy, nothing more needs to be said.

1282385[/snapback]

I may be sinking to his level, but what do you think he'd be posting had the Broncos beat the Steelers?

Seriously, he is a fat TOOL and his wife is Nasty. I'll figure out how to post the pictures, and you can make the decision for yourself. No BS.

1282368[/snapback]

Really, you mean to tell me that you think Menudo is the only one that digs up a thread to show what someone was saying when Menudo was saying the complete opposite? You guys are clouded with your dislike of Menudo that you want to moan over something that a ton of us Huddlers will/have done many times.