[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle Huddler's

bushwacked

Sorry Pro, I'll try to do what I can, but I got really lucky on these 2 tickets.  If I had some extra......

1268515[/snapback]

Don't even worry about it a little bit man. . .I'll be doing my best tommorow morning :D

I'm all over meeting anytime - anywhere - any place. We'll be tailgating down on occidental prior to the game - about 3 blocks south of Safeco field..... just south of the Premier Club.

speaking of the Premier club :D...... that may be the ticket. :D Killer bar......... KJR sets up there every game.... & last week they had a bunch of dancers from deja-vu there. :D .... working. :D

As for the game........ we GOTTA meet @ 1/2 time for sure. there's a foyer right behind my seats in the NW corner of the endzone..... perfect for meeting. there's both beer & food there...... smoking section.... hard alcohol & a bathroom all within crawling distance. :D We usually get together every game there.

Section 143 - very easy access. I'll PM you my cell #'s later in the week. :D

I'm a CAR fan, but I'm happy to see you guys "huddling" up geting to know each other. good for you. :D

I wish i could go..something tells me I'm not exactly welcome...

1268546[/snapback]

:D Sure you'd be welcome. Just ask JojotheWebtoedboy, we're always up for meeting fellow Huddlers.

Edited by Bonehand

I'm all over meeting anytime - anywhere - any place. We'll be tailgating down on occidental prior to the game - about 3 blocks south of Safeco field..... just south of the Premier Club.

speaking of the Premier club :D...... that may be the ticket. :D Killer bar......... KJR sets up there every game.... & last week they had a bunch of dancers from deja-vu there. :D .... working. :D

As for the game........ we GOTTA meet @ 1/2 time for sure. there's a foyer right behind my seats in the NW corner of the endzone..... perfect for meeting. there's both beer & food there...... smoking section.... hard alcohol & a bathroom all within crawling distance. :D  We usually get together every game there.

Section 143 - very easy access. I'll PM you my cell #'s later in the week. :D

1268656[/snapback]

Sounds good, I can't wait. :D

:D:D Looks like I am going to possibly be in Houston for the SuperBowl. What are the odds on that. My supervisor came in and indicated that I had been volunteered to represent Alaska at this seminar workshop on Feb 6th. :D Well there goes all my plans for a SB party at my house and the hot tub. Maybe I can get rigged up to be flying on Friday or Saturday and then find somewhere in Houston to watch the game....what a bummer.

so how's the search coming, pro ? I see they sold out the reaining scraps on ticketmaster in 45 seconds. :D

I've been offered $250.00 straight up for my seat already...... no dice. :D

1270987[/snapback]

No luck :D

Had one friend with 3 computers on running Mozilla and IE on each trying to get in - there were 4 of us trying to get tickets, none of us got them.

Looks like it's another gameday at the ninja pad.

so how's the search coming, pro ? I see they sold out the reaining scraps on ticketmaster in 45 seconds. :D

I've been offered $250.00 straight up for my seat already...... no dice. :D

1270987[/snapback]

Was at Clearwater yesterday and was offered a cool grand for our extra ticket. (Bob is in SDiego until after the game...)

Instead of taking the money am letting my Grandson's best friend go.

(Sorry Pro.)

No luck  :D

Had one friend with 3 computers on running Mozilla and IE on each trying to get in - there were 4 of us trying to get tickets, none of us got them.

1271291[/snapback]

well i tell 'ya what. .... $178 is not a bad price for standing room seats.... epsecially considering the option of hang'in out in the foyer behind my seats. By 1/2 time the place is full & it becomes a big party anyway. Kinda like heading out to centerfield @ safeco.

No luck  :D

1271291[/snapback]

:D C'mon Pro, you cheap Bastich! Do you LOVE YOUR HAWKS OR NOT!

darn. . .you guys put a convincing argument together. 

Already have about 15 people coming over to my house on Sunday, and I think I may just be a single man next week if I foist them all on wifey, however.  :D

1272930[/snapback]

well one of my buddies just coughed up 2 bones for a ticket and he doesn't even have a 100 " big screen. :D

I was looking @ the stub hub link again....... when i first posted it there was a suite ticket (1) for 22K......... it's now sold. :D

BTW..... the weather looks good for sunday.... 48 & partly to mostly sunny. :D

well one of my buddies just coughed up 2 bones for a ticket and he doesn't even have a 100 " big screen. :D

1275056[/snapback]

That's actually what is keeping me home.. my bigscreen.

I have a request of you Fraz.. How about you pull out your #44 Seahawk jersey and get a Boz cut (include the green and blue dye). I'm pretty sure if you danced a jig in that foyer, the camera crew would put you on my bigscreen.. nothin like big Fraz on yo bigscreen! In High-Def!!