[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League payouts

theeohiostate

I'm still waiting on 2 different leagues. Commish sent an email out today that only 3 of 10 have paid.  :D  :D  I don't know why that's allowed

1270312[/snapback]

That's BS! I always required payment by draft nite. I made an exception once in ~8 years! And he ended up paying me 2 days later!

Our league ended Christmas weekend. Monday was a federal holiday an post offices were closed. I mailed out money on Tuesday.

If people are still waiting, then something is wrong. It should be paid immediately. I bet the commissioners spent the cash, and are waiting to get paid or something before you get your money. You should find another league next year.

I'm still waiting on 2 different leagues. Commish sent an email out today that only 3 of 10 have paid.  :D  :D  I don't know why that's allowed

1270312[/snapback]

That's a load of Athena to allow that!

I have let people slide into the season a game or two, but then let them know they would have their line up locked if payment wasn't made.

Good luck getting you money

Edited by theeohiostate

In my local, we all get together for lunch after the season and settle up. We charge for transactions, and allow add/drop until the end of the season. This year we are doing it Jan 27. As we are all friends and co-workers, we haven't had a payment issue in 8 years, and the winners (myself included) have never complained about the timing. If we weren't friends, etc. It would be a different story.

I don’t see the big deal. I play in alot of regular season leagues but the two big money/pride leagues are all with close groups of friends. As long as it's a local league where you know and trust everyone, I personally could care less when I get my $$$

Team 1 below won the super bowl, I’m still waiting on almost 1,500 clams and I'm currently unemployed (in process of opening my own company) but... still no worries, life's just to short.

Of course if it weren’t a local w/ a strong trust factor, I'd probably feel differently.

Still waiting for one deadbeat a$$ whole from a league we won in from 2004. He won't even respond to my emails or calls anymore but you think he'll send out the money.

I've now resorted to sending the entire league (I dropped out since I didn't get paid before the draft last year) "Deadbeat Alerts" on a weekly basis.

The leagues I run have checks in the mail within 2 days after the end of the season. If you have to pay upfront there is no reason the commish can't get the money out quickly either.

My rule of thumb is that if you dotn get it by the superbowl then theres something wrong. I am still waiting $ from 2 leagues (1st place 3rd place).

1 comish told me he has it I just been to busy to go get it

The other comish is MIA (the usual)

If I dont get it by Superbowl heads will roll