[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tailgate Favorite - What are you...

darin3

Ahhhh, after a hellish day, I can't tell you how badly I wanted to be in my den, playing some poker, watching NBA on ESPN, drinking a beer and smoking like a tailpipe on a Pinto.

Well here I am. What are you all up to tonight? Hope you are having a terrific night.

:D

just finished basket ball practice with my 10 year old's team (i'm coaching), had dinner with the family, and am settling down to practice my chord changing on the guitar.

no booze, but i had a great glass of chocolate milk.

1274532[/snapback]

That's rad. I have coached hoops before. 12-13 year olds. Dinner for me will be at the local sports bar (ton - you should come up some time!), along with more beverages.

And yeah, there's NOTHIN like a good, cold glass of chocolate milk.

Just finishing up my sixth Oreo with a cold glass of milk.  :D

1274560[/snapback]

judging by that waistline, you should probably limit yourself to 5 ... :D

darin - i'll let you know when i'm getting up north. let me know when you are heading this way!

Came home after a hard day teaching 7th graders (Puritans coming to Massachusetts Bay Colony...and I make it LIVE, baby!!) and then two hours of jr. high boys basketball practice (currently 10-2 with boys who think I am God, lol), come home to the wife for a supper of homemade soup. She is a saint! :D

I'm now sitting at the computer scanning the boards and playing at my favorite poker site, PacificPoker, and am up $196 at a $3/6 table. Making about $100 a nite this week.

But a big ole glass of chocolate milk sounds mighty fine right now. :D

Wife says no to the chocolate milk. Reminded me of my affliction (chocolate makes me very horny... :D )

Update: I have an idiot on tilt to my left and he is raising everyhand preflop. I just flopped a flush and he is raising me evry step of the way. BOOM go the dynamite, $132 pot! Thank You, thank you very much!

First round is on me tonite boys!! :D:D

Edited by The Holy Roller

Just finished beating the wife. She got lippy with me when i told her to clean the bathroom. She started with the "I did you ungrateful..." so I slapped her once and made her clean it again. Then the dog started barking so I kicked him.

Other than that, just a normal night at camp cliaz.

What? Every man has to have his hobbies.

Had a rough night tonight..One of my pups was playing with my youngest and he nipped her ear..She was bleeding.We tried to make it stop but it kept going ..So we drove to my pediatricians house and rang his bell..First time I ever did that after hours but I needed a dr to look at it..He cleaned it out gave her a prescription and shes doing fine..Never underestimate a good old school dr..He didnt have to see me but he opened his door in a second and treated my girl without hesitation..I love that friggin guy.

Had a rough night tonight..One of my pups was playing with my youngest and he nipped her ear..She was bleeding.We tried to make it stop but it kept going ..So we drove to my pediatricians house and rang his bell..First time I ever did that after hours but I needed a dr to look at it..He cleaned it out gave her a prescription and shes doing fine..Never underestimate a good old school dr..He didnt have to see me but he opened his door in a second and treated my girl without hesitation..I love that friggin guy.

1274638[/snapback]

Dude that is so pimp. Where do you live? Around here if you went banging on someone's door at night with a bloody kid they would pump 3 caps in ya and then sell the kid on ebay.

1274638[/snapback]

Sorry about your girl Whomper.

Amazing that you can still go to a doctor's house in 2006. Especially in NY/NJ :D