[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

eh, hello LOST last night.

cliaz

Sawyer has become probably my favorite character now.

Pretty trippy when all of the torches lit up, when Jack thought there were only a few of them. Now that is the kind of progress I like seeing. Sure there are still a lot of questions, but at least it seems to be moving forward a little more now, rather than 80% backstories.

Do you think Hugo is gonna hook up with Lilly? I think that would just be an odd sort of couple, but you never know. I am really looking forward to next week to see how Charlie handles the heroin situation and the friendship between Locke and Claire.

the "how long do you think it would take to train an army" line was so cool. i wonder if that's what it's building up to for the season finale.

i liked during the preview when hurley says to libby, "do i know you?" jack and sawyer already know they're connected through jack's dad. i wonder if this is another connection.

Is it just me or is Jack's self-righteousness becoming quite irritating. :D

1275340[/snapback]

No, its not just you.

BTW, This is a screencap from last nights episode. Someone on the Lost boards pointed out that it sort of looks like Desmond in the lower left hand corner (with the backpack, long hair and patch on the shoulder). :D

Hugo definitely taps Libby.

I'm still not a fan of Sawyer, in fact I thought it was pretty funny when Locke called him out on using a fake name.

I paused Tivo when all the others lit up and there still only seemed to be about a dozen torches. I still wonder what the numbers are. There has got to be around 35 or so from the plain crash, so I still think the survivors could take the others from a number perspective. Obviously the others know the land, but it seems as if the show is leading to a battle between survivors and others.

Jack's self rightousness is indeed iritating, but by showing that his wife left him, I think his character will change and become more level.

Right there with you.  I can't stand Jack or Kate.  both of them need to die off.

She gets on my nervs.

1275359[/snapback]

I love the show, but it would be annoying if all the eye candy got killed off...

Right there with you.  I can't stand Jack or Kate.  both of them need to die off.

She gets on my nervs.

1275359[/snapback]

Any episode that has the back story of Jack and Kate instantly turns me off. I feel like they are so mopey and depressing and their back stories just aren't that interesting. The saving grace of this episode was a little bit more information about the others (and I stress "little"). Also, Locke and Sawyer going at it is always kind of fun.

I'm still going to complain about the slow pace at which anything is revealed on Lost.

Sawyer has become probably my favorite character now.

Pretty trippy when all of the torches lit up, when Jack thought there were only a few of them.  Now that is the kind of progress I like seeing.  Sure there are still a lot of questions, but at least it seems to be moving forward a little more now, rather than 80% backstories.

Do you think Hugo is gonna hook up with Lilly?  I think that would just be an odd sort of couple, but you never know.  I am really looking forward to next week to see how Charlie handles the heroin situation and the friendship between Locke and Claire.

1275246[/snapback]

Yeah, pretty good episode. I heard that Hugo does get down with Lilly. I guess we'll have to wait until next week, or next year, depending on if they throw in repeats.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty good episode. I think the writers have opened it up with the first 2 episodes to lead to a season ending showdown. Sayid, Eko, and Ann Lucia building an army to cnfront the Others. Since everyone on the island has a direct or indirect connection to death already, could be quite a battle. Still think that there is a connection between Libby and the whole DHARMA experiment.

Edited by TripleW64

Is it just me or is Jack's self-righteousness becoming quite irritating. :D

1275340[/snapback]

Yes it is.

Edit to add:

And he must have felt like an ass. I bet if he had known his wife was cheating on him and about to leave him he would have banged the hot Italian chick.

Edited by A Little Bit Special

Obviously Ithink sayid is a logical choice to ask, however, perhaps they ar eplaying up to the fact that Ana-Lucia was an officer on the street while Sayid was an information officer.. aka totrturer and tinkerer. Maybe they are playing up to him not being a military tactician?

Who knows.... they really seem to have put Sayid in the backseat thus far... I expect that to change, but not sure how.