[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I shot the sheriff

Sweetlips

Anyone watch American Idol last nite...... I cant believe that these people think they can sing. I watch it and cringe in embarassment for some of them. Last night they had a Sheriff in uniform singing ....."I shot the sheriff but did not shoot the deputy" over and over......... It went on forever and then he looked disappointed when they shot him down!

:D

that deputy was absofrigginlutely the reason the first weeks of the show are the best. I don't care who wins, just the trainwreck that leads up to it. Anyone find a video of him singing that?

Anyone watch American Idol last nite......  I cant believe that these people think they can sing.  I watch it and cringe in embarassment for some of them.  Last night they had a Sheriff in uniform singing  ....."I shot the sheriff but did not shoot the deputy" over and over......... It went on forever and then he looked disappointed when they shot him down!

1276122[/snapback]

Heard it on radio this morning. Geez.

What was up with the HE-SHE towards the end of the show?? :D

1276246[/snapback]

Whever you see the really bad or odd ones, you have to decide if they are honestly for real or just trying to get on TV. That He-She would have seemed to be a complete farce but I was pretty convinced that it was being serious. I mean, it said that people would get it's gender wrong, but it wore high heels, a girls shirt, blouse and belt, and had done it's eyebrows along with the hair. That was the most bizarre thing they have ever had for sure.

Anyone watch American Idol last nite......  I cant believe that these people think they can sing.  I watch it and cringe in embarassment for some of them.   Last night they had a Sheriff in uniform singing  ....."I shot the sheriff but did not shoot the deputy" over and over......... It went on forever and then he looked disappointed when they shot him down!

1276122[/snapback]

I was dying, I just wanted to hear, "but I swear it was in self defense".

Edited by Cherni

are all of u 12 year old girls ??????????????????????????? :D

1277705[/snapback]

Nonsense, Idol is the only network TV that I even watch. Where else can you watch someone follow all their hopes and dreams only to be crushed on national TV? People that legitimately think that they are talented because they sing to themselves with the car radio and decide that they are the most gifted singer in the country? And they even bring their parents/friends with them that are even more deluded. It's like a freak show at least initially. It's like watching a boxing tournament where all the pretenders get KO'd with the first punch.

All the other reality TV stuff is contrived and silly to me. Idol is the only one that honestly gives a huge dose of reality to people.