[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brokeback Mountain

Guest Sores

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitting since the film is a pointless waste of effort and time

1282365[/snapback]

Great! Grits went to see it and formed an educated opinion!! :D

:D  Oh, although my comments might have been included some hyperbole and humor, there is nothing in them that indicate animosity or dislike.  Politically incorrect, Yes!  Animosity?  Nope!

I do believe that their lifestyle is natural for THEM.  I dont believe people "choose" to be gay.  But the fact is that homosexuality is unnatural for 95% of people.  It is an alternative lifestyle from the norm.  It is abnormal.  Why it occurs, I dont know.  But it is definitely not the norm.  If it was, we would cease to exist as a species...

1281540[/snapback]

So is being left-handed... :D

I am a very open minded person who works with a few homosexuals and is friends with some homosexuals...I don't give a rats ass who they sleep with...

...even I have absolutely no desire to see this movie...

1282389[/snapback]

Off topic. I am a little slow. I just noticed the wheelchair about 3 days ago. :D

Fitting since the film is a pointless waste of effort and time

1282365[/snapback]

I agree 100%!

my obsession, why would I go see a flick, that I believe to be based on something i object to. I go to movies I think may be interesting, or sometimes just a no brainer, but not to see gay to guys sucking face.

I honestly don't know anyone in my circle of friends man or woman , who would want to see it.

Edited by NSab

There is no "winning" or at least making Spain see it another way.  I'd respect his opinion if he'd at least try to understand the opposing viewpoint as opposed to calling anyone a homo if they express any positive feeling towards this film.

1282317[/snapback]

I do understand the opposing view, and didnt call anyone a homo just because they want to go watch this movie. As a matter of fact, I posit that I am alot more "understanding" of their positions, than they are of mine.

I do understand the opposing view, and didnt call anyone a homo just because they want to go watch this movie.  As a matter of fact, I posit that I am alot more "understanding" of their positions, than they are of mine.

1282559[/snapback]

You said posit. That is a great word.

there are lots of great movies that portray things i "disagree with" :D

the reason i don't have any desire at all to see this movie is that it's such a blatant hollywood PC oscar-bait wankfest. typical of so many other stupid self-congratulatory movies that i've seen enough of to know to avoid the type.

there are lots of great movies that portray things i "disagree with" :D

the reason i don't have any desire at all to see this movie is that it's such a blatant hollywood PC oscar-bait wankfest.  typical of so many other stupid self-congratulatory movies that i've seen enough of to know to avoid the type.

1283294[/snapback]

Its the wankfest itself that I dont want to see... :D

I do understand the opposing view, and didnt call anyone a homo just because they want to go watch this movie.  As a matter of fact, I posit that I am alot more "understanding" of their positions, than they are of mine.

1282559[/snapback]

well, yeah. i can see how it would be kinda hard for a gay guy to assume understanding good will from a guy who flies off into a pink-shirt tizzy about busting polyps and the like every time someone else so much as mentions "the gay". just like you ask us to believe that you're not racist, "all those lazy blus are the REAL racists". poor spain, he's soo misunderstood. :violin: :D

well, yeah.  i can see how it would be kinda hard for a gay guy to assume understanding good will from a guy who flies off into a pink-shirt tizzy about busting polyps and the like every time someone else so much as mentions "the gay".  just like you ask us to believe that you're not racist, "all those lazy blus are the REAL racists".  poor spain, he's soo misunderstood. :violin: :D

1283310[/snapback]

Someone is still bitter after getting pegged as a metro... :D