[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For Bettis, For Cowher

Menudo

O.k. A lot of you have expressed you don't like me when I'm sober. Well, I'm drunk right now, extremely drunk. I think the Steelers, their fans, their organization wants this game more than the Broncos. Of course the Broncos want to win it, but, I think deep down in that place that you can reach for in the 4th Quarter, the Steelers want it more. They want to send Bettis to the Super Bowl in his hometown. They want to put their coach, who other than Super Bowl victories, has been as good as almost anyone, into the Super Bowl for another opportunity to get the monkey off of his back........ It is going to happen, from thinking they might not make the playoffs, to BELIEVING that they are going to win the Super Bowl. It is going to happen, I believe !!!!

If it doesn't, make this the offical rip on Menudo thread, because, I talk a lot, and I deserve it, IF they lose. :D

:D HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Menudo

This kid Polamalu, and you can print this, he's the best football player I've ever seen,' Pryce said. 'There's something very strange about him that I can't put a finger on. They call him a Ninja because he just pops out of nowhere and pops you. He's reckless. He does not care. And that comes from his size, too. He has an advantage being 5-10. When you're short and strong, you have an advantage, because those 6-5 offensive linemen can't get a hold of anything to block when you're 5-10.'

========================================================================

I think we forget how good this guy is..he's like LT was for linebackers.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_3419657

O.k.  A lot of you have expressed you don't like me when I'm sober.  Well, I'm drunk right now, extremely drunk.  I think the Steelers, their fans, their organization wants this game more than the Broncos.  Of course the Broncos want to win it, but, I think deep down in that place that you can reach for in the 4th Quarter, the Steelers want it more.  They want to send Bettis to the Super Bowl in his hometown.  They want to put their coach, who other than Super Bowl victories, has been as good as almost anyone, into the Super Bowl for another opportunity to get the monkey off of his back........  It is going to happen, from thinking they might not make the playoffs, to BELIEVING that they are going to win the Super Bowl.  It is going to happen, I believe !!!!

If it doesn't, make this the offical rip on Menudo thread, because, I talk a lot, and I deserve it, IF they lose.  :D

:D  HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

1281046[/snapback]

Name the bet drunk man..... :D

I want the Steelers to win this game, but it won't happen. Name the bet and I'm on it. You know how I know they will lose? Just look back this week and reflect on how much the Steelers have been discussed and look at how everyone is ignoring the Broncos. They've been ignored all year and they are a 13+ win team. That equation in my head = Broncos win. Bank it....... lock of the year. :D

This kid Polamalu, and you can print this, he's the best football player I've ever seen,' Pryce said. 'There's something very strange about him that I can't put a finger on. They call him a Ninja because he just pops out of nowhere and pops you.

1281071[/snapback]

Yes they better know where he is at all times.

If talking won Championship games, the Steeler faithful would have already wrapped it up. Unfortunately the game is decided on the field. At 5000 ft altitude. Against a relatively rested team.

Enjoy your last few hours basking in the glow. ::D

I want the Steelers to win this game, but it won't happen.  Name the bet and I'm on it.  You know how I know they will lose?  Just look back this week and reflect on how much the Steelers have been discussed and look at how everyone is ignoring the Broncos.  They've been ignored all year and they are a 13+ win team.  That equation in my head = Broncos win.  Bank it....... lock of the year. :D

1281078[/snapback]

You got that right. And Denver has a D, Indy doesn't.

I would say that it's a bit early to get started, but if the Lions were in the Championship Game, I'd be four sheets to the wind too.

1281334[/snapback]

Dude, no you wouldn't. You would have died of a heart attack a month ago when they actually made the playoffs.

If it doesn't, make this the offical rip on Menudo thread, because, I talk a lot, and I deserve it, IF they lose.  :D

1281046[/snapback]

Ok, so THIS is the official rip on Menudo thread. I was getting confused on which thread it actually was. :D

Good luck to your Steelers. I hope for your sake they win!

bettis and cowher have lost PLENTY of times before.  :D

edit: especially on championship weekend :D

1281400[/snapback]

We didn't have John Elway :D but, the guy we have now is doing a pretty good impression of him. :D

I would say that it's a bit early to get started, but if the Lions were in the Championship Game, I'd be four sheets to the wind too.

1281334[/snapback]

Well, it started early yesterday, and I didn't stop. I'm not feeling so good right now.........:D but, it sure was fun last night. Haven't decided yet if it was worth it..... :D

We didn't have John Elway :D  but, the guy we have now is doing a pretty good impression of him.  :D

1281410[/snapback]

:D I'm a fan of Big Ben's winning ways, but until he's won more games than any other QB in NFL history :D Don't compare him to John Elway!

That would be hilarious if you passed out right before kickoff...

1281415[/snapback]

Well, I haven't started drinking yet, so I don't think that will happen....

Well, it started early yesterday, and I didn't stop.  I'm not feeling so good right now.........:D  but, it sure was fun last night.    Haven't decided yet if it was worth it.....  :D

1281411[/snapback]

Time for a couple pre-game Bloody Marys :D