[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My post game thoughts

steeler

What a story book ending to Jerome Bettis' career.... hopefully the Steelers can continue to roll in two weeks and win one for the thumb as well as the bus.

Shanahans comments after the game were all class.... he gave the Steelers credit for a great job of coaching and execution.

I can't wait for the Super Bowl :D

What a story book ending to Jerome Bettis' career.... hopefully the Steelers can continue to roll in two weeks and win one for the thumb as well as the bus.

Shanahans comments after the game were all class.... he gave the Steelers credit for a great job of coaching and execution.

I can't wait for the Super Bowl :D

1282167[/snapback]

We may have had a few slight differnces during the season, but, here's to you, Skippy, Squeegie, Sam, and the others......... :D

Hats off to the Steelers and their faithful (Runner outstanding), they are a MUCH better team now, then they had many beleiving heading into the playoffs. For all the smack i gave Menudo, i'd like to offer up my sigline 'till Superbowl Sunday as a show of my willingess to conform. :D

Edited by theeohiostate

Hats off to the Steelers and their faithful (Runner outstanding), they are a MUCH better team now, then they had many beleiving heading into the playoffs. For all the smack i gave Menudo, i'd like to offer up my sigline 'till Superbowl Sunday as a show of my williness to conform. :D

1282456[/snapback]

:D

Hats off to the Steelers and their faithful (Runner outstanding), they are a MUCH better team now, then they had many beleiving heading into the playoffs. For all the smack i gave Menudo, i'd like to offer up my sigline 'till Superbowl Sunday as a show of my williness to conform. :D

1282456[/snapback]

What made the fast change of attitude? You went from not giving any respect to menudo or any steelers fans here, now to offering your sig to him? :D

We may have had a few slight differnces during the season, but, here's to you, Skippy, Squeegie, Sam, and the others.........  :D

1282450[/snapback]

To all the Steeler fans. :D

I am so juiced right now that it is unreal. I've gotten calls from all over the place and two from outside the country.

Hats off to the Steelers and their faithful (Runner outstanding), they are a MUCH better team now, then they had many beleiving heading into the playoffs. For all the smack i gave Menudo, i'd like to offer up my sigline 'till Superbowl Sunday as a show of my willingess to conform. :D

1282456[/snapback]

Pu$$y.

Where's your pride? Now that there's two teams left, you start sucking dick! You are a fake! LOSER.

1282456[/snapback]

Dude, thanks for the offer, but no need on the sig line. This post was all I ever wanted, and I commend you for making it. :D

Dude, thanks for the offer, but no need on the sig line.  This post was all I ever wanted, and I commend you for making it.  :D

1282487[/snapback]

Through thick and thin, in the end , most of us have integrity. :D

What's up with your pet girlie Runner though?

Dude, thanks for the offer, but no need on the sig line.  This post was all I ever wanted, and I commend you for making it.  :D

1282487[/snapback]

Me thinks that he secretly wants to sport a Steeler sig line and avatar. He wants to join a winning team but doesn't want to just come out and admit it. Just wants to make it look like one of the Steeler fans put it on him.

Go ahead, TOS, try on a Steeler avatar and put something like HERE WE STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!! in your sig line. It will feel very liberating. :D

Hats off to the Steelers and their faithful (Runner outstanding), they are a MUCH better team now, then they had many beleiving heading into the playoffs. For all the smack i gave Menudo, i'd like to offer up my balloon knot 'till Superbowl Sunday as a show of my willingess to conform. :D

1282456[/snapback]

:D