[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Broncos Post-Game

Menudo

Wow, it took me this long just to handle the phone calls, e-mails, and voicemails.

All I can say is wow. I am on cloud 9 right now. I can't believe how well the Steelers played. For those that have argued with me for 2 years about Roethlisberger, I truly hope you can see how good this guy is now.

I am shocked that the Steelers just did what they did. To win 3 road games agains the #3, #1, & #2 seeds is simply incredible. I still can't believe it.

To the Broncos fans, you guys have a phenomenal organiztion, it just wasn't meant to be this year.

I am so proud of the Steelers. Great efforts by everyone, but big time :D to Ben, Porter, Polamalu, The O-Line for their pass protection, Cedrick Wilson, Bill Cowher and his coaching staff.

It still hasn't sunk in yet that the Steelers actually did it. I can't believe it. Hopefully they can finish this off in two weeks.

As for Sarge and TheOhioState, sorry we ruined this week's game for you. You were right, it was complete domination, but, I think you had the wrong team.... :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Sarge and TheOhioState, sorry we ruined this week's game for you.  You were right, it was complete domination, but, I think you had the wrong team....  :D

1282265[/snapback]

You are failing to see exactly what UT failed to see, WE DON'T DISLIKE THE STEELERS, it's all about you :D

I enjoyed the game, the misery started, when i came on this forum only to find the same ol' Menuda yap.

You are failing to see exactly what UT failed to see, WE DON'T DISLIKE THE STEELERS, it's all about you :D

I enjoyed the game, the misery started, when i came on this forum only to find the same ol' Menuda yap.

1282302[/snapback]

Dude, you can't be serious ? You have torn into me non-stop for 3 weeks. The classy thing to do would be to say you were wrong, and congratulate the Steelers.

All I can say is wow.  I am on cloud 9 right now.  I can't believe how well the Steelers played.  For those that have argued with me for 2 years about Roethlisberger, I truly hope you can see how good this guy is now. 

1282265[/snapback]

We never said he wasn't good. We only said you wanted to hump him too much to see the difference between the situation he landed in vs. Eli. :D

BTW, congrats on the win.

1282302[/snapback]

man, this is hard to do, but I have to agree with OS Who. Menudo is such a queer, blind ass homer equal to that of UT, that its easy to root against the Steelers. I have alot of Steeler fans, and not one of them are like this tool. Congrats to the majority of Steeler fans,

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

man, this is hard to do, but I have to agree with OS Who.  Menudo is such a queer, blind ass homer equal to that of UT, that its easy to root against the Steelers.  I have alot of Steeler fans, and not one of them are like this tool.  Congrats to the majority of Steeler fans,

1282307[/snapback]

Funny, but Nobody likes you.

man, this is hard to do, but I have to agree with OS Who.  Menudo is such a queer, blind ass homer equal to that of UT, that its easy to root against the Steelers.  I have alot of Steeler fans, and not one of them are like this tool.  Congrats to the majority of Steeler fans,

1282307[/snapback]

Glad to see that you have decided to take the high road. Please tell me what in my post was so bad ? I know you were just having fun this week, as was I, but posts like this simply amaze me.

Glad to see that you have decided to take the high road.  Please tell me what in my post was so bad ?  I know you were just having fun this week, as was I, but posts like this simply amaze me.

1282313[/snapback]

In my opinion, and I do NOT want to get into this thing, I don't think it's what you say Menudo it's the simple fact that you have post AFTER post AFTER post asking all these ridiculous questions of x vs y, or Porter this, or the Steelers new rival that. Give it a rest already. You don't need 700 threads on the Steelers. NO other teams fans do that but you. On that note nice win today, they played VERY well, and GL in 2 weeks.

Glad to see that you have decided to take the high road.  Please tell me what in my post was so bad ?  I know you were just having fun this week, as was I, but posts like this simply amaze me.

1282313[/snapback]

Menudo, I've had "difference" with you this past year, but f..k these two toolboxes. You have every right to gloat... and should. Soon, you'll hear the "Steelers will lose by 14 in the Superbowl" threads by these two homos.

Why let them bother you. They smoke c...ock! BTW, forgive them if they say they can't remember today's game... They were at BrokeBack Mountain together. Fags.

In my opinion, and I do NOT want to get into this thing, I don't think it's what you say Menudo it's the simple fact that you have post AFTER post AFTER post asking all these ridiculous questions of x vs y, or Porter this, or the Steelers new rival that. Give it a rest already. You don't need 700 threads on the Steelers. NO other teams fans do that but you. On that note nice win today, they played VERY well, and GL in 2 weeks.

1282316[/snapback]

O.k. I understand, but still fail to see why this bothers you soooo much. It is the playoffs, the Steelers are in it, there isn't much else to talk about right now. I for one hate coming to the Huddle when there are no threads going. Thanks for the congrats though, and hopefully I won't annoy you too much over the next 2 weeks.

Menudo, I've had "difference" with you this past year, but f..k these two toolboxes.  You have every right to gloat... and should.  Soon, you'll hear the "Steelers will lose by 14 in the Superbowl" threads by these two homos. 

Why let them bother you.  They smoke c...ock!  BTW, forgive them if they say they can't remember today's game... They were at BrokeBack Mountain together.  Fags.

1282322[/snapback]

Again, tool. Learn to read, I picked Pitt in the SB. Amazing this guy is either 12, or trying desperately to impress menudo to get into the fan club. But either way, he cant read a post and reply accordingly to save his life.

opinions vary,  and yours simply doesnt matter.  Again Congrats to most Steeler fans.  Some are the reason others root against them.  But Im picking them in the SB  :D

1282319[/snapback]

Going out on a limb now.. Picking the Steelers in the Superbowl... DOH!

Congrats to the Steelers. Great run for them. They looked hungrier than each team they faced. That was the difference. They'll show up in the SuperBowl.

Congrats to Menudo. If and when the Lions field a competetive team, I'm sure I'll pop off at the mouth just as much. What's with all the haters?

:D Lighten up Francis.

Congrats to the Steelers.  Great run for them.  They looked hungrier than each team they faced.  That was the difference.  They'll show up in the SuperBowl.

Congrats to Menudo.  If and when the Lions field a competetive team, I'm sure I'll pop off at the mouth just as much.  What's with all the haters?

:D Lighten up Francis.

1282339[/snapback]

It is too the point where I can't do anything without getting ripped. It is a shame. I LOVE this place, but I feel like I could write that the Sky was blue right now, and some would come on and rip me. Oh well.

Again, tool.  Learn to read, I picked Pitt in the SB. Amazing this guy is either 12, or trying desperately to impress menudo to get into the fan club.  But either way, he cant read a post and reply accordingly to save his life.

1282327[/snapback]

Aren't you supposed to be ignoring me, Dick?

It is too the point where I can't do anything without getting ripped.  It is a shame.  I LOVE this place, but I feel like I could write that the Sky was blue right now, and some would come on and rip me.  Oh well.

1282342[/snapback]

How dare you call the sky blue! :D

New year...same story. Take it with a grain of salt.

When's the poem coming out, lol.  Congrats, Steelers!!  Big Ben wil be on my rosters next season.  :D

1282367[/snapback]

No way there will be a poem. I stopped righting them beofre the winning streak started, and I am very superstitious. It was fun for a while, but I am out of the poem writing business for now. To be honest, it is tough to find new way to rhyme with Ben, Bettis, and Cowher.... :D

I’m still right there with you Pittsburgh fans that are on cloud 7.

I was just out to eat with the family at a local Damon’s like we do every Sunday and I will tell you that this city is lovin it! There are little kids standing out on there front steps waving Terrible Towels as the cars go by blowing horns. It is a great time that has been a long time coming.

Go Steelers!

It is too the point where I can't do anything without getting ripped.  It is a shame.  I LOVE this place, but I feel like I could write that the Sky was blue right now, and some would come on and rip me.  Oh well.

1282342[/snapback]

They need to lighten up. It's a fantasy football message board.