[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks IN Bowl

Seahawk37

Just curious what were the announcers saying about the illegal block in the back that wasnt called on the Smith TD that shouldnt have happened?

1282899[/snapback]

Not much. . .and it didn't matter - we won - don't complain.

Not much. . .and it didn't matter - we won - don't complain.

1282906[/snapback]

im not complaining its a darn question you homo. I was wondering what the call was. It looked close.

im not complaining its a darn question you homo. I was wondering what the call was. It looked close.

1282909[/snapback]

Are you familiar with the term "class?"

It was a block in the back. It wasn't a very hard block in the back, and it's not conclusive if it affected the play or not.

SB XL Prediction: Seahawks37 will make thousands of "on-the-fence" Huddlers root strongly for Pittsburgh.

1282933[/snapback]

while this sounds like a good statement, i wouldnt dare give Mnuedo the pleasure of seeing me root for big ben. :D

ill instead be rooting for myself in the pregame, 1rst half, halftime, 2nd half, and postgame sexolympics ill be competing in against my wife after not seeing her in 2 and a half months :D:D:D

and postgame sexolympics ill be competing in against my wife after not seeing her in 2 and a half months  :D  :D  :D

1282935[/snapback]

:D

What, there weren't any conjugal visits at the women's lockup?

Just curious what were the announcers saying about the illegal block in the back that wasnt called on the Smith TD that shouldnt have happened?

1282899[/snapback]

Appears that you were at the game and didn't see the thousand replays.

Was the same kind of hit that Seattle was flagged on earlier. Announcers were wishy-washy just like they always are.

1282909[/snapback]

Like I coined in another thread.

Ugly Tuna Lite = Seahawks37 :D:D

You had a great team yesterday and should make for great a game in SB XL, congrats to your team.

I just don't understand why you are making stupid comments about saying thinks like, "Your mom is a paid friend" and calling one of your own Homers (and my friend) a homo.

You should learn a little class, unless your goal is to make every other Huddler, including other Seahawks fans think you are an IDIOT... oops, too late for that! :D

I dont care if he likes the Hawks or not he makes a stupid comment about me complaining when I was just curious what everyone else thought?

1283624[/snapback]

See what happens when you finally ask a serious question after working hard at establishing the reputation you now have?

You really didn't think you would get more than 1 serious reply did you?

Wow, we all are adults here...two Seahawk fans getting after each other...you guys are on the SAME TEAM..but I will give my opinion on the play...

The flag should have stood. Yeah, it was borderline, but a block in the back is a block in the back, and the "yeah, but it wouldn't have been able to make the play" is irrelevant (I believe that is the rule, yeah?)

And you all know that opinion is un-biased, because I made my feelings about my divisional rival crystal clear last week. But I will admit I was wrong on some of those allegations.

Wow, we all are adults here...two Seahawk fans getting after each other...you guys are on the SAME TEAM..but I will give my opinion on the play...

The flag should have stood.  Yeah, it was borderline, but a block in the back is a block in the back, and the "yeah, but it wouldn't have been able to make the play" is irrelevant (I believe that is the rule, yeah?)

And you all know that opinion is un-biased, because I made my feelings about my divisional rival crystal clear last week.  But I will admit I was wrong on some of those allegations.

1283711[/snapback]

Hey Amateur Hour! Pay attention!

Skylive5 = NOT a Seahawks fan.

Get your head in the game. and GET ME MY BEER!

Hey Amateur Hour! Pay attention!

Skylive5 = NOT a Seahawks fan.

Get your head in the game. and GET ME MY BEER!

1283856[/snapback]

Hey ROOKIE (at least to Super Bowl appearances)...

I wasnt talking about Skylive, I was talking about Seahawks37 and Proninja...both of whom ARE Seahawk fans...the first two posts on this thread...

GET ME MY FIVE BEERS!! I'LL GET YOU YOUR ONE IF YOU WIN IN TWO WEEKS!

Hey ROOKIE (at least to Super Bowl appearances)...

I wasnt talking about Skylive, I was talking about Seahawks37 and Proninja...both of whom ARE Seahawk fans...the first two posts on this thread...

GET ME MY FIVE BEERS!!  I'LL GET YOU YOUR ONE IF YOU WIN IN TWO WEEKS!

1283867[/snapback]

Guess I'D better pay attention! :D

Now I'll be nice for a second to my fellow divisional rival for a second...

How was the game last night?  That place looked INTENSE....pretty cool scene, and you guys represented yourselves well to the rest of the country...

1283894[/snapback]

It was just amazing! Electric, exciting and LOUD! My ears were ringing the rest of the night. You have never seen a fanbase who appreciates it more.

It was even better than whe We beat the Niners 42-0 last year! :D

It was just amazing! Electric, exciting and LOUD! My ears were ringing the rest of the night. You have never seen a fanbase who appreciates it more.

It was even better than whe We beat the Niners 42-0 last year!  :D

1283902[/snapback]

OUCH!!! You HAD to bring up our first shutout loss in like 30 years didnt you??

But I can relate...I was at the Game 7 of the World Series in 2002 when the Angels won and game 5 of the division series this year against the Yankees, and it was LOUD AND INTENSE and like you my ears were ringing all night (thundersticks sure make that place loud!!)...never been in anything like that...and thats what it looked like in watching it on TV last night...

Hey, thats what I can use against you!! I know this is a football board, but hows about them MARINERS Seattle homer!! :D