[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLIGHT 93

Randall

Maybe America wouldn't, but those families certainly would.  Besides, it gives us all the warm and fuzzies to know some of our fellow Americans were fighting back against the terrorists when it piled into the ground, no?

1286053[/snapback]

I for one don't need a contrived story to give me the warm and fuzzies. Everyone gets caught with their pants down. The way our society is structured, we are more open to it than most.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one don't need a contrived story to give me the warm and fuzzies.  Everyone gets caught with their pants down.  The way our society is structured, we are more open to it than most.

1286125[/snapback]

Very true. As much as denial plays a role in our society, others are worse. Much, much worse.

Why wouldn't they admit it if they shot the airliner down?  There certainly is enough evidence to justify it if that had transpired.  I don't think America would question that decision...especially in light of the events that day.

1286039[/snapback]

Why do they hide anything from us? Why did they seal the facts about JFK for 60 years, because they think we can't handle the truth.

And lawsuits.

In the Tailgate, there's usually an expert for every occasion. What we could use here is an expert on the effect of a military missile hitting a civilian airliner.

Why? Because surely the wreckage distribution would be very different if a plane is shot down (and loses bits when it's hit) and then hits the ground versus one that hits the ground in one piece. If there are bits of the plane miles away, it was shot down. If not, it likely wasn't.

FWIW, I don't think it was shot down, personally.

Does life look different , through you rose colored glasses? :D I think I need to get a pair.

1286056[/snapback]

It looks good, but not nearly as good as your looks with those great drugs you have scored. I must admit that I am jealous. At least you arent a bogart, because your brother is just as high as you are. I bet tonight about 2:00 am you are staring out the peep hole swearing that the police have you surrounded! :D

And hey big boy. Putting a whuppin on that little Rosie O'Donnell Whompers is one thing. Stepping up into the big leagues with a real convict is another! :D

It looks good, but not nearly as good as your looks with those great drugs you have scored.  I must admit that I am jealous.  At least you arent a bogart, because your brother is just as high as you are.  I bet tonight about 2:00 am you are staring out the peep hole swearing that the police have you surrounded! :D

And hey big boy.  Putting a whuppin on that little Rosie O'Donnell Whompers is one thing.  Stepping up into the big leagues with a real convict is another! :D

1286318[/snapback]

Oh Espana you crack me up, no drugs here ( anymore :D ), If you feel froggy take the leap my friend, always happy to accept a challenge. Like I said keep it civil, bro.

Oh Espana you crack me up, no drugs here ( anymore :D ), If you feel froggy take the leap my friend, always happy to accept a challenge. Like I said keep it civil, bro.

1286369[/snapback]

You might not have any right now, but I bet you know where we could score some in about 30 seconds or less! :D

You might not have any right now, but I bet you know where we could score some in about 30 seconds or less! :D

1286402[/snapback]

:D

I woke up around 1:00 am with my usual insomnia that keeps me from sleeping throughout the night and thought to myself, "I wonder how many different conspiracy theories are out there regarding 9/11?" So, I thought I would do a qucik search. It took me exactly 10 nano seconds to pull this one up! Enjoy my conspiracy theorist brethern:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

In the Tailgate, there's usually an expert for every occasion.  What we could use here is an expert on the effect of a military missile hitting a civilian airliner. 

Why?  Because surely the wreckage distribution would be very different if a plane is shot down (and loses bits when it's hit) and then hits the ground versus one that hits the ground in one piece.  If there are bits of the plane miles away, it was shot down.  If not, it likely wasn't.

FWIW, I don't think it was shot down, personally.

1286314[/snapback]

No but there are other ways a plane can be brought down without using rockets, if it they did do it I hope they would tell us. Somehow I don't think they would.

How?  Lasers?

1287037[/snapback]

Jam electronics, force the plan down. Shoot the tanks making it look like a smaller explosion. The military has a lot of gizmos we don't even know about.

I'm not saying it happened, it doesn't look like it did but what does Air Force One have to jam approching missiles and planes? It's the electronic age.

Jam electronics, force the plan down. Shoot the tanks making it look like a smaller explosion. The military has a lot of gizmos we don't even know about.

I'm not saying it happened, it doesn't look like it did but what does Air Force One have to jam approching missiles and planes? It's the electronic age.

1287119[/snapback]

So what exactly would make the explosion seem bigger not shooting the tanks? :D

I'm thinking Air Force One (the President's call sign, by the way, not the plane's actual name...:D) has jammers and chaff dispensers.