[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLIGHT 93

Randall

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe in UFO's

I don't think Oswald acted alone (I must be nuts)

OJ killed Nicole

I don't know who Art Bell is

I don't really seek out things that go bump in the night-I just happened to think FROM DAY 1 that we probably shot that plane down.

Who am I hurting by saying that there are a lot of unanswerd questions surrounding the whole Flight 93 deal

You are the one living in a fantasy world if you just believe unequivocally what everyone tells you. so again, please blow me duche bag

1285903[/snapback]

You couldnt be any more nuttier if you believed everything on that list. And if you dont think the families of the people killed on that plane wouldnt be hurt by you kooks drumming up this idiotic nonsense, then you are even dumber than I thought you were.

I don't think Oswald acted alone (I must be nuts)

1285903[/snapback]

He didn't. It's clear from the Zapruder film that JFK was hit multiple times at nearly the same instant from different directions. I don't pretend to know who did it, but it was a much more extravagant hit than a lone ex-military sniper. :D

He didn't.  It's clear from the Zapruder film that JFK was hit multiple times at nearly the same instant from different directions.  I don't pretend to know who did it, but it was a much more extravagant hit than a lone ex-military sniper.   :D

1285933[/snapback]

The Cubans did it on orders from LBJ.

In defense of Marauders, I also thought the military shot that plane down when it was first reported. When they reported it had crashed in the field, I thought there was no other explaination. Then when the reports of the cell phone calls and the passenger revolt were aired, it definately gives us the story we want to believe.

Spain and Marauders both have valid points, and Marauders shouldn't be beaten down for thinking the military shot the plane down. Whether or not the passengers took control of that plane and brought it down we will never be certain. But if they didn't bring it down, then the military certainly would have before it reached Washington.

So if they did nor did not, they still sacrificed their lives bravely. They were put into an impossible situation with no hope for positive outcome.

My initial thought when this movie was advertised was that it was in poor taste to make such a film. I'll be interested to see what people think of it. :D

In defense of Marauders,  I also thought the military shot that plane down when it was first reported.  When they reported it had crashed in the field, I thought there was no other explaination.  Then when the reports of the cell phone calls and the passenger revolt were aired, it definately gives us the story we want to believe.

Spain and Marauders both have valid points, and Marauders shouldn't be beaten down for thinking the military shot the plane down. Whether or not the passengers took control of that plane and brought it down we will never be certain. But if they didn't bring it down, then the military certainly would have before it reached Washington.

So if they did nor did not, they still sacrificed their lives bravely. They were put into an impossible situation with no hope for positive outcome.

My initial thought when this movie was advertised was that it was in poor taste to make such a film. I'll be interested to see what people think of it.  :D

1285957[/snapback]

Spain's only point is that I am an idiot for thinking that it was shot down-

I never spoke badly about the "Flight 93 Heroes"- quite the contrary-so really Spain has no point.

Spain's only point is that I am an idiot for thinking that it was shot down-

I never spoke badly about the "Flight 93 Heroes"- quite the contrary-so really Spain has no point.

1285967[/snapback]

I guess I shouldn't say Spain had a "point", because he didn't really put an argument out there. I can appreciate his belief in this, because it's patriotic and emphathetic (sp) to feel this way.

Believe me, I didn't voice my thoughts about this at the time because I didn't want to appear disrespectful.

In defense of Marauders,  I also thought the military shot that plane down when it was first reported.  When they reported it had crashed in the field, I thought there was no other explaination.  Then when the reports of the cell phone calls and the passenger revolt were aired, it definately gives us the story we want to believe.

My initial thought when this movie was advertised was that it was in poor taste to make such a film. I'll be interested to see what people think of it.  :D

1285957[/snapback]

+1

Spain, you are way off on this one, I agree with my brother. No suprise there. He gave some links to verify his opinion, that's all it is. None of will ever know what actually happened that day to those poor people. I don't wear rose colored glasses and believe everything I am told, I need proof, period. I find it more logical that the plane was shot down , so it didn't reach it's target.

Why resort to name calling? Opinions are like a - holes evrybody has one.

Edited by NSab

I didn't watch the movie , because I think it is a fabrication, propaganda etc. I have nothing against the poor souls aboard flight 93. :D

Edited by NSab

If the military did shoot it down would they admit it? Would there be a ton of lawsuits?

1286024[/snapback]

Why wouldn't they admit it if they shot the airliner down? There certainly is enough evidence to justify it if that had transpired. I don't think America would question that decision...especially in light of the events that day.

Why wouldn't they admit it if they shot the airliner down?  There certainly is enough evidence to justify it if that had transpired.  I don't think America would question that decision...especially in light of the events that day.

1286039[/snapback]

because it would take away the only inspring story in an otherwise horrible day

And you Yankees call us stupid? Jesus H Christ yall are some ignorant crazy for Co Co Puffs Mofo's. The only thing you conspitorial ninnies are missing from your story is the black helicopters, Roswell, and Area 51.

Why wouldn't they admit it if they shot the airliner down?  There certainly is enough evidence to justify it if that had transpired.  I don't think America would question that decision...especially in light of the events that day.

1286039[/snapback]

Maybe America wouldn't, but those families certainly would. Besides, it gives us all the warm and fuzzies to know some of our fellow Americans were fighting back against the terrorists when it piled into the ground, no?

And you Yankees call us stupid?  Jesus H Christ yall are some ignorant crazy for Co Co Puffs Mofo's.  The only thing you conspitorial ninnies are missing from your story is the black helicopters, Roswell, and Area 51.

1286045[/snapback]

Does life look different , through you rose colored glasses? :D I think I need to get a pair.

Maybe America wouldn't, but those families certainly would.  Besides, it gives us all the warm and fuzzies to know some of our fellow Americans were fighting back against the terrorists when it piled into the ground, no?

1286053[/snapback]

I agree! It gaves us something to be proud of, after we got caught with our pants down.