[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLIGHT 93

Randall

Good show.

There is absolutely nothing to show the plane was shot down.

There were hundreds of people involved with this, from people on cells, to air traffice control, to military and civilian radar, plus witnesses on the ground.

The plane hit going 400+ miles per hour.

I am not saying it was 100% not shot down, just very unlikely.

Saying a jet did not hit the Pentagon? Now that is 100% BS, and you are a fokking taarrdd fok for even thinking that.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NTSB Identification: DCA01MA065

Scheduled 14 CFR Part 121: Air Carrier operation of United Airlines

Accident occurred Tuesday, September 11, 2001 in Shanksville, PA

Aircraft: Boeing 757, registration: N591UA

Injuries: 44 Fatal.

The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and this material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

:D

Watched the movie last night. It was very good.

I've been to the site several times. The old man that lives in the only house nearby, sort of runs the memorial site, and he comes down and talks to the people. Hearing him tell the story of seeing the plane coming towards him and then crashing is pretty amazing. If you have the opportunity to see the memorial, it is worth the trip, but, if you are any bit emotional, bring tissues.

:D to the brave men and women of Flight 93

Edited by Menudo

I haven't really read too much about the incident. But in reading this thread, it seems to me that some are saying because they heard Beamer say "let's roll" or somesuch, then it is not possible that an F-16 or whatever shot the plane down.

Couldn't an F-16 have shot it down during or after the struggle if such a struggle occurred?

Just thinking out loud.

The 9-11 Commision determined through cockpit audio, etc. that the passengers never were able to actually get into the cockpit- their "official" story is that the hijackers decided to fly the plane into the ground rather than having the passengers get control of it. The passengers were beating on the door but that's as close as they got....

CNN

Like I've said in previous posts I commend those guys for at least trying to do something- just not sure it really made a difference-as crazy as Spain says I sound I just really think that we took that plane down- I mean there were fighters up there-that's a fact- the order was given to shoot it down if necessary- that is a fact- the plane was like 10 minutes from DC in a rural area where collateral damage could be limited- that is a fact- so it just convieniently going down where and when it did strikes me as too much of a coincidence.

Edited by Marauders11

Another thought, wouldn't a Sparrow or Sidewinder (each a small missile) just damage the engine and perhaps cause it to drop from the airplane?

This could account for the engine being found some distance from the rest of the wreckage.

The 9-11 Commision determined through cockpit audio, etc. that the passengers never were able to actually get into the cockpit- their "official" story is that the hijackers decided to fly the plane into the ground rather than having the passengers get control of it. The passengers were beating on the door but that's as close as they got....

CNN

Like I've said in previous posts I commend those guys for at least trying to do something- just not sure it really made a difference-as crazy as Spain says I sound I just really think that we took that plane down- I mean there were fighters up there-that's a fact- the order was given to shoot it down if necessary- that is a fact- the plane was like 10 minutes from DC in a rural area where collateral damage could be limited- that is a fact- so it just convieniently going down where and when it did strikes me as too much of a coincidence.

1299829[/snapback]

Let's keep in mind we had a bead and a pair of F16 planes all over Payne Stewart's Lear Jet within 15 minutes of it going off course. We could have very easily gotten to this plane and taken it down.

Liberties were certainly taken, but no inclusion of this well known report of a passenger who reported an on plane, in air explosion from his cell phone (a little down the page, just under the picture).

Anything was possible.....also let's not let the movie muddy things up - there's never been any evidence that anyone actually made it into the cockpit near the end. But it made for a nice touch at the end.

Another thought, wouldn't a Sparrow or Sidewinder (each a small missile) just damage the engine and perhaps cause it to drop from the airplane?

This could account for the engine being found some distance from the rest of the wreckage.

1299863[/snapback]

Remember,...the Concorde had a piece of tire smack the underside of the wing causing the fuel tanks to rupture...fire...and you know the rest.

A Sidewinder missle would undoubtedly blow the hell out of the engine and cause so much more catastrophic damage with fuel cells going up, etc...not just an engine falling off.