[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Final SB Trivia Q

MikesVikes

They are different teams.

1295921[/snapback]

:D

The Colts franchise remained the same after the truck-by-night move.

But the Ravens became a new franchise as part of the agreement to move from Cleveland.

:D

The Colts franchise remained the same after the truck-by-night move.

But the Ravens became a new franchise as part of the agreement to move from Cleveland.

1295939[/snapback]

I remember that night, it was heartbreaking.

I will never root for the Colts as long as they are owned by the Irsay family.

Oh okay...now I'm hearing you...sorry about that!  :D

1295947[/snapback]

No worries! Many of us here in Baltimore consider Indianapolis to be a different team, even if in reality it is not :D

Gotcha! 

And look at it this way, you guys have a Super Bowl victory, and the Colts have to wait at least one more year!

1295964[/snapback]

True that Niners...although its looking like it might be a while before we have another one :D

I remember that night, it was heartbreaking.

I will never root for the Colts as long as they are owned by the Irsay family.

1295945[/snapback]

At least you don't have Ms. Georgia saying that she has the greatest fans in the world (now) since the team left Los Angeles.

At least you don't have Ms. Georgia saying that she has the greatest fans in the world (now) since the team left Los Angeles.

1296050[/snapback]

Don't get me started on that BIAAATCH!!!

Woman takes control of the team after her OLYMPIC SWIMMER husband drowns (with claw marks on his ankles!!) and then fires his son the Monday after. I dont want to accuse anyone of anything, but if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, smells and looks like a duck then....

Oh, and this has nothing to do with her move to St. Louis. Ticked me off a little since I got one less chance to see the Niners on a yearly basis but by no means were those MY RAMS she took to St. Louis....

Oh and Gdawg, you think I got fired up on the Seahawks a few weeks back, you should have seen me about 5-6 years ago when the Rams were in it!! :D

Edited by NinersIn2006!

Don't get me started on that BIAAATCH!!! 

Woman takes control of the team after her OLYMPIC SWIMMER husband drowns (with claw marks on his ankles!!) and then fires his son the Monday after.  I dont want to accuse anyone of anything, but if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, smells and looks like a duck then....

Oh, and this has nothing to do with her move to St. Louis.  Ticked me off a little since I got one less chance to see the Niners on a yearly basis....

Oh and Gdawg, you think I got fired up on the Seahawks a few weeks back, you should have seen me about 5-6 years ago when the Rams were in it!!  :D

1296229[/snapback]

Hey, seeing divisional rivals go to the Big Show will do that to a fella... :D

You got that right!!  I'm assuming using this logic you are a Seahawk fan this week?  :D

1296241[/snapback]

:D You betcha. I am going to a HUGH SB party on Sunday, chock full o' Ravens fans. I think openly rooting for the Steelers there would NOT be a good idea :D

:D You betcha. I am going to a HUGH SB party on Sunday, chock full o' Ravens fans. I think openly rooting for the Steelers there would NOT be a good idea  :D

1296251[/snapback]

Funny!! :D

I'd like to wish you luck this weekend, but I just can't, and I think you understand the reasoning! :D

Have fun though!

Funny!!  :D

I'd like to wish you luck this weekend, but I just can't, and I think you understand the reasoning!  :D

Have fun though!

1296263[/snapback]

Yeah, we are at cross purposes here. Oh well, come Monday one of use will be happy.

Just wait until 2035 when the 49ers and the Ravens clash in the SB :D