[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What crazy fads are your kids into

Duchess Jack

My 5 year old is in to Barbie, Disney Princess stuff, playing computer games and your common little girl stuff. She has moved out of the Dora/Dragon Tales phase. My cousin had bought her a make up kit...with real make up to which I had to politely say :D NOT YET!!

My 10 month is into EVERYTHING, including all cabinets drawers and her favorite...the trash can. I spent last weekend reinforcing the childproofing, but now I have a hard time getting into it myself. :D

Out of my 7 kids, there are only 2 left that live at home. Cory is 18, a senior in High school, ranked 20th in the state for wrestling (heavyweight), and he listens to rap  :D . Laura Jeane is 19, and listens to rap, more rap, and when she gets tired of that, she listens to rap  :D . Which means the wife and I end up listening to rap  :D . I'm not putting down rap music, if that's what you like. I grew up with KISS, Jethro Tull, Metallica, Queen, and the like. So when I get a turn on the CD player, I hammer'em right back with what I like. Then my wife gets even with all of us when she puts on her Barry Manilow CD's  :D .

1298301[/snapback]

:D

my son (4 yo) is into sports

scored 2 goals in a soccer game last fall :D

puts on cleveland browns junk to run around in :D although he does have good tackling technique

thinks to make a basket you have to hang on the rim :D

oh yeah, also riding his bike and pushing down his sister :D

my daughter (1 yo) is into

running away from my sons remote control car

annoying her brother

My 15 y/o son, same b-day as semi, is into avoiding bringing home his report cards and progress reports. Skipping out on doing his biology labs and turning in incomplete assignments. Other then that he loves playstation2 and anything to do with WWE. He is starting to notice girls finally and loves his little sister.

My 7 month old is into drolling, pooping, eating, crying and being a sweetheart. She has just learned how to wave and play peekaboo. She loves any show on NOGGIN other then oobie.

:D She is 12.

1298924[/snapback]

not, just yet. :D

She's also into this show called 'Most Haunted.'

Whole bunch of paranormal people spend the night in a bunch of haunted places. I am sure they are scam artists, but its pretty dang convincing. Its one of those things where I will pass by the TV while she is watching and before I know it - find myself sitting down watching along with her.

my daughter (7months) is into crying, pooping and eating.  Now my son (also 7 months) is into crying, drooling, pooping and eating.

1298385[/snapback]

My mom always used to say..... You plant potatoes, you get potatoes :D

How about a house full of lego's???? I could have bought another real house with how much they cost me.

My 15 y/o son, same b-day as semi, is into avoiding bringing home his report cards and progress reports. Skipping out on doing his biology labs and turning in incomplete assignments.

1299069[/snapback]

:D

He is starting to notice girls finally

1299069[/snapback]

did you keep him in a cellar all these years???

Daughters, 9 and 7...they love Pokemon.

My 9 year old is a great artist and can free hand draw just about any Pokemon she wants.

I think my 7 year old is just as much into them, but she's just following her big sis' lead.

They have Pokemon cards, Pokemon Gameboy Advance games, Pokemon for the Gamecube.

From my point of view, these Pokemon are somewhat cute and annoying at the same time. The good thing about the cartoons is that they "battle", but nobody dies, the Pokemon only faint, and these battles are in the spirit of competition that seems to have a good ethical point behind it all.