[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What crazy fads are your kids into

Duchess Jack

My daughter has got a pretty good head on her shoulders, so she does not fall pray to dumbness all that often.

Right now she is hooked on this Neopet website.

She's been into it a couple years now.

Its alright as it has a bunch of games and such. You play the games and get points to buy new pets and keep your pets alive and such...

She wants to subscribe to the neopet magazine though. Its costs like $9 at ebgames. Dang. :D

Whatever though - as I said could be worse.

I remember when my little bro was into those pog things.

My 17 year old is a play station freak. Socom, Madden, and several others. He is also quite athletic and plays H.S. football, baseball, and golf. A really good kid for that age group, IMO.

My 15 year old is into trying to avoid me so that she isn't in trouble 24/7, oh and there are boys. Probably average but drive me crazy 90% of the time.

My 9 year old is into art, music lessons, golf, toontime, Bratz dolls, and Polly Pockets. She is great student and very pleasant child.

Edited by Skippy

My boy is 15 months.

He likes basketball, football, sesame street and the simpsons.

I swear it is hilarious if I oput on the Simpsons he stops what he is doing and just stares blankly at the TV... just like dad.

1298200[/snapback]

our girl just turned 1. tv is scary that way -- when it's off, she's active, walking around and playing with stuff around the apartment. when the tv's on, she'll just stare at it.

My daughter (11) still occasionally plays on Neopets...has done so for a couple years. No big deal. She is really into soccer.

My son (14) is fairly anti-social and is really only into TV sitcoms, scary or sci-fi movies, and VERY into Yu-Gi-Oh.

My son is 13 months. He loves just about anything Elmo. He just started noticing TV... Elmo on the TV is the shiznickity to him. He's also a big fan of Beatles music. That usually gets him to stop everything and dance for a bit.

Out of my 7 kids, there are only 2 left that live at home. Cory is 18, a senior in High school, ranked 20th in the state for wrestling (heavyweight), and he listens to rap :D . Laura Jeane is 19, and listens to rap, more rap, and when she gets tired of that, she listens to rap :D . Which means the wife and I end up listening to rap :D . I'm not putting down rap music, if that's what you like. I grew up with KISS, Jethro Tull, Metallica, Queen, and the like. So when I get a turn on the CD player, I hammer'em right back with what I like. Then my wife gets even with all of us when she puts on her Barry Manilow CD's :D .

My daughter has got a pretty good head on her shoulders, so she does not fall pray to dumbness all that often. 

Right now she is hooked on this Neopet website. 

She's been into it a couple years now. 

Its alright as it has a bunch of games and such.  You play the games and get points to buy new pets and keep your pets alive and such...

She wants to subscribe to the neopet magazine though.  Its costs like $9 at ebgames.  Dang.  :D

Whatever though - as I said could be worse.

I remember when my little bro was into those pog things.

1298027[/snapback]

how older is she? i can understand if she is like 7-12 or something. perfectly fine. but if she is 18 then... :D