[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Life Insurance Question

Nappy Dugout

I am getting a urine sample this Friday for my life insurance policy. When they asked me if I was a smoker I said "no" (which is basically true). Last weekend however I tipped a few too many back and had about 5-6 smokes. Before this I had not had a smoke for over a month. Anyone know how long it will stay in my system and if they will detect it? I may need to reschedule.....

Just to be safe, I would shave every inch of my body.

1298183[/snapback]

Or try telling the truth. :D

People lying and hiding crap is why insurance companies contiue to raise rates. That and they are profiteering, paperwork generating machines.

Just to be safe, I would shave every inch of my body.

1298183[/snapback]

:D Doggy said that was to escape Josh Gordon detection and thay is why he shaves his head. Later on he denied doing the latter part.

They will test you for Josh Gordon too, and I'm sure you know, that stays in your system longer.

FWIW, last I heard, the detection technology for extracting things from your urine has improved and nicotine (or whatever the detectable material from smoking is) can be detected in urine for up to a couple of weeks.