[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can you guess my avatar?

rajncajn

It's too dark skinned to be Willie Wonka from Charlie and the Chocolate factory. 

But I think I should get a bonus point for the fact that I can see that whatever it is is giving us the finger.

1305925[/snapback]

+1 :D

I can't read any of the words.... I'm sure there are dozens of you guys with a high resolution wall projector monitor that can help. Right?

Looks to be some Sasquatch with a top hat and a baseball bat flashing the finger.

The shop I work at is named Crescent City Automotive. We unofficially changed the name to Chocolate City Automotive and had about 50 shirts printed up with our logo and that name. Of course you know we had to have them printed on Chocolate brown tshirts. Everybody loves em!

The shop I work at is named Crescent City Automotive. We unofficially changed the name to Chocolate City Automotive and had about 50 shirts printed up with our logo and that name. Of course you know we had to have them printed on Chocolate brown tshirts. Everybody loves em!

1306090[/snapback]

Sounds like a great souvenir for my next visit to Narleens. (I'd like to see Yukon spell "souvenir", had to go look it up myself).

Hold down "Ctrl" while you click refresh.  It'll stop loading the old image from your cache.

1306384[/snapback]

Thanks..Hey Atomic I dont see a sonogram in your avatar anymore..Congrats bro :D

edit to add :D

Edited by whomper

Thanks..Hey Atomic I dont see a sonogram in your avatar anymore..Congrats bro  :D

edit to add  :D

1306399[/snapback]

lol... it changed to a newborn pic... then to this for the AFC championship game. I'm just keeping this one so nobody accuses me of being a fair-weather fan... or as I like to call them, "Rams fans".

lol... it changed to a newborn pic... then to this for the AFC championship game.  I'm just keeping this one so nobody accuses me of being a fair-weather fan... or as I like to call them, "Rams fans".

1306467[/snapback]

Don't make me kick your ass again. :D:D

1306090[/snapback]

How can I get one? :D

Anything related to Ray Nagin and Willy Wonka and his CHOCOLATE FACTORY?

1305963[/snapback]

somewhat close, but the truth is actually a bit funnier. Apparently Boo Williams decided to hold a party . These flyers were gojng around town being put on car windows. Now after this past seasons performance I'm really no Boo fan, but this was pretty funny.

you'll have to register to see the pic. If you don't wanna it's a shot of Boo dressed up like Wonka. The caption reasy "Boo Wonka Williams, Chocolate Factory Party".