[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's the most wonderful time of the Year!

billay

I just wanted to make sure that the best college sports game get's it's due attention tomorrow despite the fact that the controversial superbowl just finished.

Does it get any better than UNC vs. Dook?

The Heels are going to spank those snotty trust fund babies all the way to back Durham. :D

Now, I know there are probably plenty of Duke bandwagoneers in here, so this one is for you :D

DOOK SUCKS!

Edited by billay

I'm no Duke apologist, but those cats are playin' super good right now.  UNC?  :D  Duke by 7.

1310314[/snapback]

Playing that good? they needed OT and the refs to help them beat FSU at home :D Shelden Williams has beed getting used like a cheap whore in the paint. The refs got suspended for 1 game BTW on a BS technical they called on Alex Johnson, which was his 5th.

Too bad UNC stinks this year

1310315[/snapback]

Stinks? The heels are young, that's for sure, but we're 14-5 and ranked 23 in the country. We've already exceeded expectations, but wait until tomorrow!

Edited by billay

they needed ... the refs to help them ...

1310354[/snapback]

fact: this is true of every duke game

and yes, my school has lost to duke in a title game. and yes, i'm still :D about it. i hate duke with the intensity of a thousand suns.

F'n Dook. Normally I would be torn about who to root for in this game since we have a 45 game lead in all time wins on UNC, and I like to see them lose ground every chance. However, the burning, white hot hatred I have for GayJ, Coach K, and Chewbacca (who gets more respect as a defensive presence from refs than Randy West got ***s from Nina Hartley) that I have to root heavily for UNC to win this game. That, and I legitimately like Roy, Noel, Hansbrough and most of the UNC team. Please God, for the love of everything that is holy, let the Heels beat the living fizzuck out of the Devils. Did anyone see Krybaby pull out his Rosary against BC last week? What a bassturd.

F'n Dook. Normally I would be torn about who to root for in this game since we have a 45 game lead in all time wins on UNC, and I like to see them lose ground every chance. However, the burning, white hot hatred I have for GayJ, Coach K, and Chewbacca (who gets more respect as a defensive presence from refs than Randy West got ***s from Nina Hartley) that I have to root heavily for UNC to win this game. That, and I legitimately like Roy, Noel, Hansbrough and most of the UNC team. Please God, for the love of everything that is holy, let the Heels beat the living fizzuck out of the Devils. Did anyone see Krybaby pull out his Rosary against BC last week? What a bassturd.

1311289[/snapback]

Your God will not be able to nullify Allah's will for Duke to prevail.

1311289[/snapback]

Wow, how jelous are you of JJ, Coach K, & Sheldon Williams? Plus you mock a guy because he pulled out a rosary at the end of a close game. Don't :D when Duke is cutting down the nets in April.

Too bad UNC stinks this year

1310315[/snapback]

Maybe, but the heels never have too much problem getting up for dook.

I'd love to see UNC beat duke, especially since my Cavaliers beat UNC.. :D

...you know how that works...if UNC beats duke then UVA beat UNC so UVA should be able to beat duke :D ...err wait we already got ours handed to us by duke :D ...GO UNC

A true fan wouldn't need odds but I'll give you 4 points.

1311309[/snapback]

4 points against the mighty Blue Devils? How about you get my sig for a week if Duke wins and I get yours until the end of the NCAA tourney if UNC wins?

4 points against the mighty Blue Devils?  How about you get my sig for a week if Duke wins and I get yours until the end of the NCAA tourney if UNC wins?

1311349[/snapback]

You want 7 extra weeks for a game that is a 4 point spread? That is insane. However, since I don't post near as much as you do it evens out so I'll agree to it.

4 points against the mighty Blue Devils?  How about you get my sig for a week if Duke wins and I get yours until the end of the NCAA tourney if UNC wins?

1311349[/snapback]

Ooh, now there is a bet!

Wow, how jelous are you of JJ, Coach K, & Sheldon Williams?  Plus you mock a guy because he pulled out a rosary at the end of a close game.  Don't  :D  when Duke is cutting down the nets in April.

1311328[/snapback]

So ratface thought God preferred that Dook win this game? Ridiculous. Actually, I dont usually worry about Dook cutting the nets down. Coach K has three titles and 4 major choke jobs in the tourney (UK in 1998, UConn in 99 - Kahlid El Amin.. :D , IU in 2002, and UConn again in 2004.) Not to mention the fact that they were handed the 2001 Championship game against Arizona by the refs. K can recruit like no other, but he gets outcoached way too often in big games.

You want 7 extra weeks for a game that is a 4 point spread?  That is insane.  However, since I don't post near as much as you do it evens out so I'll agree to it.

1311369[/snapback]

Done and Done

Soup, you are wittness

Maybe, but the heels never have too much problem getting up for dook.

I'd love to see UNC beat duke, especially since my Cavaliers beat UNC.. :D

...you know how that works...if UNC beats duke then UVA beat UNC so UVA should be able to beat duke :D ...err wait we already got ours handed to us by duke :D ...GO UNC

1311342[/snapback]

As a UVA fan also, I'm rooting for mutual annhiliation. :D

So ratface thought God preferred that Dook win this game? Ridiculous. Actually, I dont usually worry about Dook cutting the nets down. Coach K has three titles and 4 major choke jobs in the tourney (UK in 1998, UConn in 99 - Kahlid El Amin.. :D , IU in 2002, and UConn again in 2004.) Not to mention the fact that they were handed the 2001 Championship game against Arizona by the refs. K can recruit like no other, but he gets outcoached way too often in big games.

1311389[/snapback]

So you would rather have Tubby Smith then Coach K? I think you're still jealous over the greatest game ever. Who won that game?