[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Britney Spears really pissed me off

cliaz

Not a surprise see it all the time... could be a 1980 ford pickup or a 2006 Volvo wagon people still do that kind of crap

1312945[/snapback]

Makes you wonder how we survived growing up. I was always in the front seat and look at me...:D

One time in, under duress, she doesn't put the kid in the baby seat and everybody jumps down her throat. Anybody criticizing her for getting out of there is a limp wristed female spray cleanser.

Live dangerously nutsackless nannies ... start by drinking a glass of whole milk today instead of skim.

why is everyone so hard on poor britney?  :D

1313746[/snapback]

:D I fail to see why anyone is upset. I mean if she didn't have a car seat and did this routinely, she's open to criticism.

I'd be more concerned about how he got your dick in the first place.  :D

1313663[/snapback]

I did go to a Detroit Tiger game with Furd once. :D

I'm pretty sure I took a piss when I got home though and pretty sure Brittany was not there. But it doesn't matter because he said he wouldn't bang her with my soda straw.

there is also her body guard in the passenger seat in a couple of the pictures.

Dude after having that kid I wonder what her meat curtains look like now?

I bet she needs to tape them to her legs or they would hang down to her feet.

she'd prolly trip over them

1313658[/snapback]

Cliaz,

I don't think you are much of an a*s like Spain and H8 (love you guys :D ) but sometimes with posts like this you make me think that you may be their secret lovechild. :D

Edited by TDFFFreak

Shenanigans!

I am calling Shenanigans!

Look at the pic, where is the passenger door? I am sure a high speed chase ensued with the passenger door ajar.

1313838[/snapback]

You mean to tell me that that crazy girlie sped away with her child in her lap with the passenger side door wide-open. :D:D

When we were kids our Dad would let us sit in the back of a pick-up truck.  We didn't even have seatbelts in the car.  He'd even let us drive sometimes.  How did we ever live???

Kids today are soft pansies.  No wonder they're no good.

1313421[/snapback]

Same here! Sometimes mom let us ride on the REAR BUMPER and hold on to the tailgate for the quarter mile trip down the drive... :D

For payback sometimes I leave her in the sun too long before I push her back into the shade.

But then I noticed something in the picture that made me realize that she is lying.  If you were fleeing in fear from people that are all up in yo grill, wouldn't one of the first things that you do, be to roll up your window? 

1312860[/snapback]

If she rolled up the window, how would she spit out her chew? :D