[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Britney Spears really pissed me off

cliaz

Seeing her drive with her infant on her lap. That is just down right horrible and she should be arrested for child endangerment. If she just slammed on her breaks that poor baby would have went into the steering wheel, or worst the air bag being deployed would crush that infant's face.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/0...s.ap/index.html

Have you seen the pictures of it yet?

When I first heard her "explanation" about how she was trying to get away from an aggressive papparazzi (sp?) and was basically running in fear, I thought... ok, I could see that happening. Those photographers can be major dicks, and it is plausible that she might have to run away quickly in fear for her safety.

But then I noticed something in the picture that made me realize that she is lying. If you were fleeing in fear from people that are all up in yo grill, wouldn't one of the first things that you do, be to roll up your window? Check the pic... hers is still half down as she seems to be quite casually driving away. So not only is she a white-trash skank and an irresponsible mother, but she is also a fibber. Boo Britney! Bad form!

I don't blame her one bit for geting the Oprah out of Dodge ASAP with the paparazzi hounding her 24/7.

I don't think any less of her mothering skill (didn't even realize she was a mother until now), she has a car seat and apparently she uses it (probably 100% of the time) except in this circumstance with a bunch of bad persons approaching her. Don't think she was wrong at all, don't knock her down one scintilla on my 'bad mom' scale. I do hate paparazzi with a passion and would have laughed if she ran over those Oprahs.

What if you knew that the kid was breast feeding?    :D  :D

Does your opinion change then?

1312984[/snapback]

I feel even sorrier for him.

She's a tasteless slob. A product of makeup and the camera. Her breasts are fake.

I wouldn't do her with your dick.

I feel even sorrier for him.

She's a tasteless slob.  A product of makeup and the camera.  Her breasts are fake.

I wouldn't do her with your dick.

1313052[/snapback]

Sheesh, my dick is offended.

When I first heard her "explanation" about how she was trying to get away from an aggressive papparazzi (sp?) and was basically running in fear, I thought... ok, I could see that happening.  Those photographers can be major dicks, and it is plausible that she might have to run away quickly in fear for her safety. 

But then I noticed something in the picture that made me realize that she is lying.  If you were fleeing in fear from people that are all up in yo grill, wouldn't one of the first things that you do, be to roll up your window?  Check the pic... hers is still half down as she seems to be quite casually driving away.  So not only is she a white-trash skank and an irresponsible mother, but she is also a fibber.  Boo Britney!  Bad form!

1312860[/snapback]

eh, i don't see how that little fact means she's lying. she's driving with one hand and holding the kid with the other. you think the fact that she didn't reach over to roll up the window proves she's NOT in a hurry? to me it would indicate the exact opposite, and if anything tend to corroborate her story.

anyway, BFD. it amazes me sometimes how people feel the need to be outraged over trifling chit people do with their own kids. i don't really think it's our place to do so. maybe they're makign bad parenting decisions, but by and large society works best when parents themselves are responsible and everyone else minds their own f'ing business.

When we were kids our Dad would let us sit in the back of a pick-up truck. We didn't even have seatbelts in the car. He'd even let us drive sometimes. How did we ever live???

Kids today are soft pansies. No wonder they're no good.

eh, i don't see how that little fact means she's lying.  she's driving with one hand and holding the kid with the other.  you think the fact that she didn't reach over to roll up the window proves she's NOT in a hurry?  to me it would indicate the exact opposite, and if anything tend to corroborate her story. 

anyway, BFD.  it amazes me sometimes how people feel the need to be outraged over trifling chit people do with their own kids.  i don't really think it's our place to do so.  maybe they're makign bad parenting decisions, but by and large society works best when parents themselves are responsible and everyone else minds their own f'ing business.

1313404[/snapback]

It seems like it's more about people trying to make a story out of nothing, but I guess the way I was thinking was that if the papparazzi are right there in your face, like we've seen them do a million times... that the firs thing the celebs do is roll up their windows, otherwise those slimes will stick their cameras right in there. That obviously wasn't happening here, so it just looks to me like her version of the story doesn't ring true with the scene in the photo.

But I have now definitely wasted too much time on this trivial bit of non-news than I should have. Basta.

eh, i don't see how that little fact means she's lying.  she's driving with one hand and holding the kid with the other.  you think the fact that she didn't reach over to roll up the window proves she's NOT in a hurry?  to me it would indicate the exact opposite, and if anything tend to corroborate her story. 

anyway, BFD.  it amazes me sometimes how people feel the need to be outraged over trifling chit people do with their own kids.  i don't really think it's our place to do so.  maybe they're makign bad parenting decisions, but by and large society works best when parents themselves are responsible and everyone else minds their own f'ing business.

1313404[/snapback]

So you're pro-choice eh? Interesting.

She says she had to get out of there for the saftey of her baby.... I'll state the obvious here, but if she really cared about the saftey of her baby wouldn't she have taken the time to put him a car seat? It just doesn't add up. Were the photographers going to kidnap her baby?

there is also her body guard in the passenger seat in a couple of the pictures.

Dude after having that kid I wonder what her meat curtains look like now?

I bet she needs to tape them to her legs or they would hang down to her feet.

she'd prolly trip over them

Edited by cliaz