[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Williams

Red Barons

oooohh...San Fran...hmmm...dont know what I think of that...but I have heard that a few places as well...

hmmmm....

:D

1314767[/snapback]

Hey niners fan. Seemed like Gore looked pretty good at the end of last year. To me, the niners aren't going to be good for a couple years anyway, why not give Gore a shot with barlow and/or hicks as insurance.

Hey niners fan. Seemed like Gore looked pretty good at the end of last year.  To me, the niners aren't going to be good for a couple years anyway, why not give Gore a shot with barlow and/or hicks as insurance.

1314804[/snapback]

I'm for that...truthfully, I was all over us getting Reggie Bush, but after seeing Gore the last two games, I would like to see what he could do for us over a full season...especially with a revamped O-line (which is where they MUST focus the draft and in the off-season!)

Barlow needs to go!!!

I'm for that...truthfully, I was all over us getting Reggie Bush, but after seeing Gore the last two games, I would like to see what he could do for us over a full season...especially with a revamped O-line (which is where they MUST focus the draft and in the off-season!)

Barlow needs to go!!!

1314816[/snapback]

You know, I only saw him a little when they played the 'Hawks, but to me Hicks looks way more explosive than Gore. They should give that guy a try as the starter, IMO.

You know, I only saw him a little when they played the 'Hawks, but to me Hicks looks way more explosive than Gore. They should give that guy a try as the starter, IMO.

1314864[/snapback]

between the two, they should have something - but at the vet min for the next two years - why not pick up a guy who is appriciative to play in your town and one who is proven....

He could certainly allow the others to come into their own and keep alex smith from getting himself killed

I would love to see the Steelers quietly make a play for him, but, I have a weird feeling that he ends up in Indy and that T.O. ends up in Denver. There is no way that Denver brings in both T.O. & Ricky, imho.

Ricky Williams will stay in Miami, just wait and watch. :D

1314859[/snapback]

Why not? They don't have to pay him much and if they can't get anything for him why do it? Brown and Ricky make a good tandem and Brown was hurt last year.

I would love to see the Steelers quietly make a play for him, but, I have a weird feeling that he ends up in Indy and that T.O. ends up in Denver.  There is no way that Denver brings in both T.O. & Ricky, imho.

1315350[/snapback]

Agreed, I don't think they bring in both of them. I think TO most definitely will end up there. Ricky will probably be back in Miami, although Indy might be a good spot.

Agreed, I don't think they bring in both of them. I think TO most definitely will end up there. Ricky will probably be back in Miami, although Indy might be a good spot.

1315367[/snapback]

the thing with indy is that they're on a down swing. They can save a lot of money but letting the Edge go and not lose too much by signing Ricky - if he has his head together. They can have the benefit of kind of rebuilding - but also kind of competing.

the thing with indy is that they're on a down swing.  They can save a lot of money but letting the Edge go and not lose too much by signing Ricky - if he has his head together.  They can have the benefit of kind of rebuilding - but also kind of competing.

1316042[/snapback]

Say what????

Indy is definitely NOT on the downswing. They've got some decisions to make but they are FAR from being in a re-building mode.

I absolutely cannot believe Denver would pursue Ricky with all the RBS they have.

They have an RBBC to beat all others.

TO, I can see not Ricky.

Indy is interesting.

Pitt? Hmmmm..... can you imagine Cowher hitting the bong with Ricky? It'd sure change his persona on the sideline, wouldn't it? No more screaming and spitting.

Say what????

Indy is definitely NOT on the downswing. They've got some decisions to make but they are FAR from being in a re-building mode.

1316383[/snapback]

I would use the term "reloading" over "rebuilding" if they cut some $$$ by going from Edge to Ricky. They could use that difference in $$$ to get Wayne and Freeney signed.

I absolutely cannot believe Denver would pursue Ricky with all the RBS they have.

They have an RBBC to beat all others.

TO, I can see not Ricky.

Indy is interesting.

Pitt?  Hmmmm..... can you imagine Cowher hitting the bong with Ricky?  It'd sure change his persona on the sideline, wouldn't it?  No more screaming and spitting.

1316641[/snapback]

That is the thing, their RB's are not that good, their line makes them look good. imagine what a real RB could do behind that line.