[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can somebody tell me.....

aqualung

It wasn't necessarily the snitching... so much as the stuff that they snitched about...

But, he got a year ban. We're hoping his sentence gets commuted before the season starts. He's in some leagues and whatnot. Plus, every board needs a loudmouthed racist homophobe.

Not supporting anything that was done, but H8 knew what he was doing and where the line was.

1435197[/snapback]

Not so sure he did know where the line was - he spent most of his time looking for it. One fine day, he fell over it.

Not supporting anything that was done, but H8 knew what he was doing and where the line was.

1435197[/snapback]

The second post that brought it over was a bump to a H8 post prior to the warning being sent.

You know you guys are talking in riddles with me.

You're not helping me any with this.  :D

1435252[/snapback]

H8 got in an Internet fight with I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?, during which he made some very unwise posts. Rovers bumped an old thread in which H8 had been his usual self. Rovers complained.

DMD reached the end of his tether.

You know you guys are talking in riddles with me.

You're not helping me any with this.  :D

1435252[/snapback]

I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? sent a complaint about H8's anti-sematic remarks. DMD sent H8 a warning. Then Rovers bumped an old thread claiming he did not like what H8 was saying (which happened before the warning). DMD suspended H8 based on Rover's remarks.

H8 got in an Internet fight with I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?, during which he made some very unwise posts.  Rovers bumped an old thread in which H8 had been his usual self.  Rovers complained.

1435256[/snapback]

Yup, that's kind of the Cliff notes version of things.

H8 got in an Internet fight with I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?, during which he made some very unwise posts.  Rovers bumped an old thread in which H8 had been his usual self.  Rovers complained.

1435256[/snapback]

Thanks Ursa.

Sorry to see him go though. Maybe they'll take some off his sentence.

I'll come right out and say it:  Rovers bumped a very old post at about the same time I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? cried to the powers that be.  Both moves were as classless as H8's comments.

1435238[/snapback]

not true. Rovers' move was borderline but I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? had every right to be upset...

It wasn't necessarily the snitching... so much as the stuff that they snitched about...

But, he got a year ban.  We're hoping his sentence gets commuted before the season starts.  He's in some leagues and whatnot.  Plus, every board needs a loudmouthed racist homophobe.

1435176[/snapback]

Snitchin bisches IMO.

We do have Spain.  :D

1435181[/snapback]

And me. :D

Like they said 2 whiney rats, are responsible for H8's demise.

Edited by NSab

Snitching is wrong any time. Period. You handle your business like a man and dont go whinning to the man. You dont like somebody's posts, then put them on ignore. Its as simple as that. Trust me there are plenty of liberal whinny bi@tches whose very presence is an offense to me, the laws of nature, and their own mothers. But I dont go play the rat and tell DMD how offended I am. I dont understand how grown men could do such a thing. But then again, I am a man and not a snitch...