[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions players file GRIEVANCE against Marinelli

keggerz

Agreed.  Can you imagine something like this back in Jack Lambert's day?  Ha....players filing grievance because practice was too hard.  I got your grievance right here you underachieving bunch of overpaid Sallies.

1454569[/snapback]

I agree. The Lions players continue to amaze me every day. They finally get a new coach willing to help them become a real tempo style NFL team and they start crying from too difficult of practices. Players from back in the day would smack these guys around like the bit@hes they are.

...now let's go round up some more money so maybe they'll get back out on the field tomorrow. :D

:D

Edited by TheGrunt

This is a tempest in a teapot. Other teams have lost practices - this isn't that uncommon. In addition to the already-mentioned Jags, Bly has stated that the Rams lost a whole week of practice when he was there.

The Lions players continue to amaze me every day.

1458117[/snapback]

The players? Its those idiots that are their fans that continue to amaze me! They are the one's who should be filing a grievance... :D

The players?  Its those idiots that are their fans that continue to amaze me!  They are the one's who should be filing a grievance... :D

1458207[/snapback]

They did last season by wearing orange to a home game. :D

Edited by RussMan

The players?  Its those idiots that are their fans that continue to amaze me!  They are the one's who should be filing a grievance... :D

1458207[/snapback]

:D Yeah, its the fans fault. :D Another dumb post but none other...

Since the Lions fans displayed thier support of my Bengals in the final home game last year, I want to support them at this time of sorrow and woe. So I'd just like to point out some positives to hang your ... uhhh.... hat..... I uhh... well.....

You've got some nice weather up there in the Summer.

Since the Lions fans displayed thier support of my Bengals in the final home game last year, I want to support them at this time of sorrow and woe.  So I'd just like to point out some positives to hang your ...  uhhh.... hat.....  I uhh...  well.....

You've got some nice weather up there in the Summer.

1460764[/snapback]

our kicking game is above average.

:D

:D Yeah, its the fans fault.  :D Another dumb post but none other...

1460392[/snapback]

Are you as obtuse as you seem? I said the fans should file a grievance against the franchise. Dumb ass! :D

Are you as obtuse as you seem?  I said the fans should file a grievance against the franchise.  Dumb ass! :D

1461044[/snapback]

Who are you calling obtuse? You better whatch your tongue in here! Solitary for a month! You catch my drift? Or am I being obtuse? :D