[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chester Taylor ?

sacosud

I believe 100% that this is a RBBC situation in Minny. No way that Fason and Moore sit the whole year (not that they are so great). Taylor will get about 1100 total yds if that, and about 6 tds. That is not winning any fantasy championships. I would stay clear of the Minny backfield.

1472409[/snapback]

Youre living too much in last year. Fason sucks, and Moore is always hurt. They beefed up the OL, and went out and got a RB like him for a reason. That reason is to run him.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasnt a matter of being beaten out. Billick never allowed Taylor to start in Jamals place. Had he done that all season, Taylor would have had 1200 yards at least, and about 8 TDs. This is what I expect from him this year. Anyone that has SEEN Taylor play (which I watched because I had both Jamal and Taylor) will know that Taylor is clearly the better of the backs last year. Taylor will do just fine, and Id be willing to bet money that if he stays healthy, he'll be in the top 10-15 backs.

1473179[/snapback]

True, I've never SEEN either play. :D (Season tix the past 5 years) Enjoy having Chester on your fantasy squad this year and watch as others win the championship with much better and productive RBs. :D

True, I've never SEEN either play.  :D (Season tix the past 5 years)  Enjoy having Chester on your fantasy squad this year and watch as others win the championship with much better and productive RBs.  :D

1474522[/snapback]

Lets revisit this at the end of the year, shall we?

True, I've never SEEN either play.  :D (Season tix the past 5 years)  Enjoy having Chester on your fantasy squad this year and watch as others win the championship with much better and productive RBs.  :D

1474522[/snapback]

that's quite a bold statement....

Good back, works hard. Labeled a 'small' back, but when given the chance, he worked his tail off and surprised. I always thought Chester would be the fragile one and Smith would win the #2, but Musa was always hurt and Chester was the stud.

If he is the clear #1, he could do very well. I seem to remember asking a few guys about some rookie named Tiki and being told he was too small.

Good back, works hard.  Labeled a 'small' back, but when given the chance, he worked his tail off and surprised.  I always thought Chester would be the fragile one and Smith would win the #2, but Musa was always hurt and Chester was the stud.

If he is the clear #1, he could do very well.  I seem to remember asking a few guys about some rookie named Tiki and being told he was too small.

1476210[/snapback]

Hey Big Red..How does Chester compare to Priest while he was a Raven??

• 5 months later...

Just wanted to ressurect this thread to show our supposed "expert" on the Ravens, Trots, how much he knows about his team he watched for 5 years with season tickets. Still think Taylor is garbage? How about the comment you made about Taylors longest run in contrast to Jamals? How you feelin about that now?

FWIW, NAUGrad, there is a bet in here you might have forgotten about. I think you will win this bet easily.

Just wanted to ressurect this thread to show our supposed "expert" on the Ravens, Trots, how much he knows about his team he watched for 5 years with season tickets. Still think Taylor is garbage? How about the comment you made about Taylors longest run in contrast to Jamals? How you feelin about that now?

FWIW, NAUGrad, there is a bet in here you might have forgotten about. I think you will win this bet easily.

Well, how about that. :D Not sure we came to a final conclusion on using fantasy points, but we'll see what Trot's thinks. :D Thanks for the reminder. How about that smart move of adding points for receptions!