[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Pittsburgh break .500 in 2006?

H8tank

Pittsburgh .500  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Will Pittsburgh break .500 in 2006?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, his point was that our lousy team spanked his lousy team. The point is that when your team sucks, you do not talk smack. Especially after your team was recently smoked by the team you are talking junk on. KC and Pitt fans. Please be very quiet.

Oh hell no....I'm not going to be quiet.....we are making some noise WITH A BACKUP QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No matter what happens this year, the Steelers will still have 5 Lomardi Trophies and one that is still shiny from last year.

Is a Lomardi trophy something you get by sending in UPCs from cases of Iron City beer?

Edited by Zooty

Is a Lomardi trophy something you get by sending in UPCs from cases of Iron City beer?

Simply a typo, but, as an Eagle fan, a Lomardi and Lombardi trophy are pracitcally the same, as you will never see either of them.

Menudo:

Since you confidently put the Steeler's "win range" at between 11 and 15, I will gladly take you up on your $100 wager. I'll take the Steelers UNDER 11 right here, right now, for $100 even money.

As a confident Steeler fan, I'm sure you'll have no problem with that friendly wager.

PM me for the particulars in terms of how we'll go about paying each other.

Vet.

Fair enough, PM sent. The Vegas line is set at over/under 10.5 wins, so this is definitely fair. :D

Menudo - as a matter or courtesy, I have taken the liberty to open a "Paypal" account so that it will be easier for you to pay me the 100 units you will owe me following the next Steelers loss. I will PM you the details as soon as the final seconds tick off on loss #6.

If there is anything I can do to further facilitate the transfer of funds, please let me know.

Pleasure doing business with you.

Menudo - as a matter or courtesy, I have taken the liberty to open a "Paypal" account so that it will be easier for you to pay me the 100 units you will owe me following the next Steelers loss. I will PM you the details as soon as the final seconds tick off on loss #6.

If there is anything I can do to further facilitate the transfer of funds, please let me know.

Pleasure doing business with you.

It's not over yet......

Oh, and I will send it when the Steelers lose their next game. :D

• 1 month later...

:D

They were VERY lucky to beat 7-9.

Congrats Pitt, next year, 7-9 is very likey.

Congrats H8tank, your Jaguars went 8-8, just like the Steelers. However, we have just last year to look back on for our Super Bowl title, along with 4 others. You can look back fondly on that year that the Jaguars......... oops, nevermind. :D

:D

They were VERY lucky to beat 7-9.

As bad as they were a lot of this year, I do not agree with this. I think it took a series of unfortunate events for them to end up at 8-8.

Yes you could look at a shanked kick today and say they should have been 7-9 for every one of those there are three critical fumbles inside of the twenty that this team could not overcome. Are they better than an 8-8 team? I think so but if so it's not by a whole lot.

H8tank isnt bent on being an incessant diehard special homer with a desire on influencing the main forum to a hyperacticve stupid state.

Congrats again on being the team selected to move to the NFC in '02. If you can't beat em' join em', right, Bushleague?