[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spain Playing on Poker Stars Right Now!

spain

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

spain's heads up...

kj vs. a9

rivers a J... knocks dude out

edit:

another battle here.. garbage flop and turn... garbage river but flush draw scares spain off and loses 5k pot

edit:

blinds now 600/1200 with 75 ante

Edited by darin3

Keep it up Spain.... My wife is out of town tonight so I'll likely get in on a couple tourneys tonight when I get home.

This is the 180 person Sit N Go at Stars right?

Remember, now that money has been made and next 8 spots pay the same, the short stacks will be opening up a bit to try get a double up to last to the real money... good time to catch them bluffing.

Keep it up Spain.... My wife is out of town tonight so I'll likely get in on a couple tourneys tonight when I get home.

This is the 180 person Sit N Go at Stars right?

Remember, now that money has been made and next 8 spots pay the same, the short stacks will be opening up a bit to try get a double up to last to the real money... good time to catch them bluffing.

+1

Yes.

Yup.

spain calls all in with K5 off to 33.. hits river 5!!!

that person was living on borrowed time anyways... had gone short stack more than once and rivered the win many times...

spain now at 42k and with a couple of twits mouthing off at one another, may be in position to make a move before final table

edit: now at final table... money is pretty well distributed... couple of "shorter" stacks and everyone else around 30-40k

blinds at 800/1600 with 75 ante

Edited by darin3

short stack pushed all in on my bb. i called with K5 off for another 2200. caught the 5 on the river to beat his pocket 3's. down to 9 players. i am in 2nd with 42k in chips

down to 7... couple of guys getting real lucky with starting hands (queens, bullets)

spain sitting back, folding like a pup tent waiting for someone to make a bad raise

messy33, despite just hitting a hugh hand, is a weak player IMO... i wouldn't be shocked to see spain pump him for a big hand