[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am Clark Griswold

spain

My wife is off from work today so I drove her van to work. I pull up to a stop light, minding my own business. I casually glance over to my right and there is this unbelievably hot blonde in a new convertable Porsche. She is absolutely breathtaking. :D She has a long blonde hair and is runway model quality. I cant help but to stare at her for just a second. She stares back and guns her engine :D I instinctively suck in my gut as I rev the engine of the pastel blue Dodge Caravan. She laughs, I laugh. Luckily, we are taking the same interstate and we pass each other several times on the way to my office. Playfully, frollicking down the road. I am Clark Griswold!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is off from work today so I drove her van to work. I pull up to a stop light, minding my own business. I casually glance over to my right and there is this unbelievably hot blonde in a new convertable Porsche. She is absolutely breathtaking. :D She has a long blonde hair and is runway model quality. I cant help but to stare at her for just a second. She stares back and guns her engine :D I instinctively suck in my gut as I rev the engine of the pastel blue Dodge Caravan. She laughs, I laugh. Luckily, we are taking the same interstate and we pass each other several times on the way to my office. Playfully, frollicking down the road. I am Clark Griswold!

I would examine any sandwich you get VERY carefully before eating...

You're on an extremely lucky streak. Enjoy the fantasy. Don't mention the above to Mrs. Spain, however, or all the luck won't help you. In fact, this is probably a trick/test from God to see if you deserve more good fortune. :D

You're on an extremely lucky streak. Enjoy the fantasy. Don't mention the above to Mrs. Spain, however, or all the luck won't help you. In fact, this is probably a trick/test from God to see if you deserve more good fortune. :D

Is it wierd that I took all my clothes off and jumped in the nearest swimming pool?

Is it wierd that I took all my clothes off and jumped in the nearest swimming pool?

of course not (as long as there was a pool waitress around to take your order so that you didn't have to get out of the pool anytime soon)

I thought this was going to be a thread about packing the car for vacation. My wife calls my Clark every end of June when I pack the old Mini Van for the family vacation. Trying to get half the house into and on a mini van is not easy.

That said in response to your post I'm always checking out chicks when driving the big ass mini van and then wonder why because even if I was single I would have absolutely a Zero % chance at picking up this chick because I'm driving this beastly mini van, a nice mini van but still a mini van.

Well, if you had been driving the Yugo GT instead of the minivan, you may have had a chance! And don't worry, if she is driving a new Porsche, you know she is married and her husband gave it to her...:D