[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USA vs. Italy

darin3

That second red card was the worst call I have ever seen. Ever. That's a yellow at absolute worst cuz he even got a piece of the ball!

Stupid referee. :D

Edited by Thrash-494

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Echoing the sentiments already expressed... that was a HORRIBLE call. That was a yellow card AT WORST.

Alexi Lalas, in the studio, was 100%... if any substitution is to be made, it will be bringing Beasley back in. He's fast in open space... and it's amazing to see the increased space on the field when you're 10 on 10.

:D

Is Bill Leavy the ref?

It doesn't say who the refs are on the FIFA match tracker thing...but whoever it is should be fired immediately. I can not believe that call..... :D:D

It doesn't say who the refs are on the FIFA match tracker thing...but whoever it is should be fired immediately. I can not believe that call..... :D:D

Pssst, Bill Levy was the ref for the last Super Bowl. :nudge nudge: :D

Echoing the sentiments already expressed... that was a HORRIBLE call. That was a yellow card AT WORST.

Alexi Lalas, in the studio, was 100%... if any substitution is to be made, it will be bringing Beasley back in. He's fast in open space... and it's amazing to see the increased space on the field when you're 10 on 10.

:D

I agree with bringing Beasley now too. Eddie Johnson is a strong possibility to come in later if we're still tied. As for Pope, him and Donovan both have not impressed me so far. Hopefully we can pull off a win anyway. :D

For what it's worth. There is a HUGH scandal in Italy right now involving several top teams and players (including Juventus (the Italian soccer equivalent of the NY Yankees)). One of the things that has been alleged to have occurred is that the Juventus management secretly arranged for to play their games with referees who would give Juventus good calls.

Just thought this bit of news added another element to the BS call we just saw.

For what it's worth. There is a HUGH scandal in Italy right now involving several top teams and players (including Juventus (the Italian soccer equivalent of the NY Yankees)). One of the things that has been alleged to have occurred is that the Juventus management secretly arranged for to play their games with referees who would give Juventus good calls.

Just thought this bit of news added another element to the BS call we just saw.

Yup.

And there goes Pope.

This is horrible.

NO WAY was that a card.... this ref is going to get roasted.

Edited by darin3