[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have you ever killed someone?

polksalet

No but I have a 357 Magnum with a 6 inch barrel and hollow-tip shells that are just waiting for the poor unfortunate soul that tries to break into my house. I could have used it down in Orlando a couple weeks ago. :D

A friend of mine was just busted for murder.

Dang Polk, is this the same guy (surveyor acquaintance) from before and he was just sent to trial or someone totally different?

Dang Polk, is this the same guy (surveyor acquaintance) from before and he was just sent to trial or someone totally different?

This is one of my childhood friends. I appear to be the only one of the lot not in the joint. I went to jail a couple of weeks back to talk to a kid and it was like a class reunion.

That jail was freaking cold!!!

Thats because it was a county jail. They keep it so cold in those that you can hang meat in there. I dont know why that is really. But you want hot, go to the pen. The big house is the place to go if you want to learn what life without air conditioning is like...