[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cirque de Soleil

irish

I don't want to read setup online reviews. So has anyone ever gone to see the show? If so, how was it and is it worth the money?

Going on vacation to Disney and might go but need some input.

Edited by irish

Which one of their shows? I've seen two... one in Vegas.. Mystere I think.. no bad, not great... I hear the other one is much better there.. the one utilizing the water.

Saw another one. .a travelling show.. forget the name... it was also okay.. had some funny stuff.. some incredible acrobatics and these little chinese girls with sticks and rings that were incredible.

Not really my top choice for entertainment, but admittedly Icouldn't do 99% of what these people are doing and some of what they do is truly incredible (the acrobatics and stuff that is)

I really don't know what show exactly but I know it's $100 a person so I wanted to know if it would be money well spent. By the responses I've gotten so far it doesn't seem worth while or worth the $$.

Everything is wet, gay, French, and on fire. Enjoy.

Agreed. Put your money on the roullete wheel and have more fun. I've never seen the show or played roullete. You have to be having a total metrosexual moment to even consider paying good money to see bendable homos doing bendable tricks.

Which one of their shows? I've seen two... one in Vegas.. Mystere I think.. no bad, not great... I hear the other one is much better there.. the one utilizing the water.

Saw another one. .a travelling show.. forget the name... it was also okay.. had some funny stuff.. some incredible acrobatics and these little chinese girls with sticks and rings that were incredible.

Not really my top choice for entertainment, but admittedly Icouldn't do 99% of what these people are doing and some of what they do is truly incredible (the acrobatics and stuff that is)

I've seen both "O" and Mystere in LV and unlike others, I preferred Mystere better. Both were very good though. Can't speak to the Disney show or the one that is currently traveling.

Gotta love sticks and rings! :D

The one at Downtown Disney is La Nouba. I have seen it twice and it is definately worth the money. It is the same price as a broadway show is now. The acrobatics are amazing. The visual appeal of the show is stunning. There is always something going on - usually many things at one time. This show does have the little Chinese girls as well. I have never seen them miss. If you are looking for a good family show, I highly recommend this. The kids will also love DisneyQuest which is just next door. It has interactive gaming. Design your own rollercoaster and then ride it, several other computer generated interact activities. I usually hang out in the video arcade. Every arcade game that you can think of from the 80s is in there.

Agreed. La Nouba at Disney is amazing. Fantastic performers & music. I am not a huge theater-type guy, but this show blew my wife, myself & my kids away. It is really unlike anything else. I also saw the show at the MGM Grand in Vegas (Ka) which was also great, but the thing I preferred about LaNouba is the smaller theater.

I give it a 10!

Thanks for the input guys. Others thoughts are still welcomed but I think we're going to give it a go. :D

Thanks for the input guys. Others thoughts are still welcomed but I think we're going to give it a go. :D

\I say go in with an open mind. Like I said, I was ho hum on the shows, but the two I've seen definitely had some really good moments.