[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Computer Question

whomper

At my job we get a lot of accounts that send us these blank information forms that we need to fill out and email back them them with information about the specific fabric they request. Many companies complain because we usually print it out and fill it in by hand then scan and email it back. A lot of these people dont want it hand written they want it typed. We have no one here that knows how to type into a document right from your computer that someone sends you as an attached file . Can someone help me out ? Is there a program we can download or a way we can get this done that isnt very technical ? Thanks in advance.

At my job we get a lot of accounts that send us these blank information forms that we need to fill out and email back them them with information about the specific fabric they request. Many companies complain because we usually print it out and fill it in by hand then scan and email it back. A lot of these people dont want it hand written they want it typed. We have no one here that knows how to type into a document right from your computer that someone sends you as an attached file . Can someone help me out ? Is there a program we can download or a way we can get this done that isnt very technical ? Thanks in advance.

If it's a Word document, it's easy - save it off to your hard drive, fill it in, save it and send it as an attachment.

If it's a Word document, it's easy - save it off to your hard drive, fill it in, save it and send it as an attachment.

:D Thanks Ursa and all..Just did what you said and was able to do it..

Yes its a word doc...sometimes they are xl files.

I find it hard to believe that none of you guys knew how to do this. But then again you are sales. :D

I do hate editing in word format though; can be a pain in the asz sometimes.

you can use the word processing software that created the document to process in a few more words ...

:D

what year is this?

1990 on his commodore 64 or better yet the first apple machine?

I find it hard to believe that none of you guys knew how to do this. But then again you are sales. :D

I do hate editing in word format though; can be a pain in the asz sometimes.

This company just recently stopped using homing pidgeons..

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ouch. I'm sorry Whomper, I didn't realize this was a habitual problem. We're there for you buddy.

Im working on it..