[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McGahee vs J. Lewis

I like McGahee as well. I worry about those knees at times but I think that is only because I'll never be able to look at him without being reminded of his injury. The footage is gross. Doctors and surgeons performed a miracle on him and I hope it lasts.

Edited by thecerwin

my brain tells me mcgahee...gut tells me jamal...

and I've hated jamal for the past 3 years...avoided him and scratched him off my list after that 2000 yd season...

but I think he has something to prove.....especially with pretty much no viable offers for him in free agency.....he will be playing his heart out and will likely push himself too hard and get hurt..

edge - mcgahee

tread left on the tires

edge - mcgahee

qb situation

edge - lewis

i don't think either guy will have much advantage over the other. i usually lean to the back on the better offense, given mcnair will be leading the ravens and the bills qb situation is a joke i would side with lewis.

jamal seems like mike tyson ... criminal record included. you keep expecting him to show you what you know he can do (or could do), but it just doesn't show up anymore. he could have a resurgence this season, but i'd rather place my bets with the guy who should have more of his good stuff in front of him. taking the younger, up and comers is usually a better approach than trying to pick guys who you hope can get close to their prior career years just one more time ...

I'd say McGahee too. But since I got burnt by Lewis last year after drafting him I'll be steering clear of him this year, he'll probably put up decent numbers with the QB change. He's got way too much to prove to suck as bad as he did last year again.