[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper question?

gogo2146

Should I keep Dayne over T. Gonzo. Dayne seems like he will get the starting job abd I could redraft Gonzo or another quality TE in my 1st round if I want or redraft Dayne? Seems like Dayne is getting alot of hype this year keep in mind my 1st round is like picking in the 6th since we keep five.

Here is my five at this point.

C. Dillon, L. Jordan, R. Brown, A. Boldin and T. Gonzo

Thanks

Agree with Capt Stanky, assuming you are a TE required league and can't start 4 RBs.

this is a simple law of economics

5 good tes every year , which Gonzo happens to be one of.

on any given year you can get a rb who wasnt drafted having a breakout season. I would keep Gonzo and throw Dayne back to FA, and with your 3 current backs you proberly wont even need him.

The problem with Dayne is that he's an interchangable piece of the Denver backfield. I feel Bell's role is pretty well cemented becuase of his home run ability, but you could easily replace Dayne with a guy like Antowain Smith or Jonathan Wells and not miss a beat. Also, there are rumors that Denver might be interested in trading for Chrissy Brown, so they may not be as sold on Dayne as everyone thinks they are.

So in your situation, I think you keep Gonzo. The dude has had ONE bad year since becoming a starting TE. He should have no problem bouncing back this season.

Edited by tomfin2000

The problem with Dayne is that he's an interchangable piece of the Denver backfield. I feel Bell's role is pretty well cemented becuase of his home run ability, but you could easily replace Dayne with a guy like Antowain Smith or Jonathan Wells and not miss a beat. Also, there are rumors that Denver might be interested in trading for Chrissy Brown, so they may not be as sold on Dayne as everyone thinks they are.

So in your situation, I think you keep Gonzo. The dude has had ONE bad year since becoming a starting TE. He should have no problem bouncing back this season.

Good info here.