[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones and TJHoush for...

Asskickas

Kevin Jones and TJHoush for... 1 of the following stud WR

Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, OR Marvin Harrison

Who wins in this trade? Fair Trade? I need to upgrade my WRs.

Here's the squad. Non keeper. 14 players per team. 10 teams. Let me know if you tnink there are better options.

QBs--Bulger, Jake

WRs--Plaxico, D. Mason, Housh, Reggie Brown

RBs--LT, Julius, K.Jones, Gore, Rhodes

TE--Gates

K---Kasay

DEF-Jaguars

starters 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, 1 DEF

Kevin Jones and TJHoush for... 1 of the following stud WR

Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, OR Marvin Harrison

Who wins in this trade? Fair Trade? I need to upgrade my WRs.

Here's the squad. Non keeper. 14 players per team. 10 teams. Let me know if you tnink there are better options.

QBs--Bulger, Jake

WRs--Plaxico, D. Mason, Housh, Reggie Brown

RBs--LT, Julius, K.Jones, Gore, Rhodes

TE--Gates

K---Kasay

DEF-Jaguars

starters 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, 1 DEF

It's a fair trade if you get Smith. Though, personally, I like Housh more than Mason.

i'd be looking to deal julius jones vs. kevin jones. kj has a new offense going for him with martz and no competition vs. julius having to deal with barber. i like the deal much better if you are getting rid of jj. that said, i'd trade either one of them in the deal to get any of the 3 WRs you listed.

If one person has all those stud receivers he's got to be hurtin' somewhere! Who are his Rb's?

One guy does not have all the receivers I mentioned but 3 separate teams have flaky backs to go with each guy.

KJ is one of the few RB's that isn't being handcuffed this year, granted last year was a disaster for anyone who owned him. Do any of those owners have Addai? If I were in your position I would look to deal Gore and Rhodes and hang on to the Jonses. You"ve got a stud with LT, your Qb's are promising, your team looks pretty good! One of those aforementioned WR's would give you a fine team. Johnson is a little iffy with Palmer being uncertain, Harrison still has Manning, Smith probably repeat the same no.'s but will still be at the top. If you can deal Rhodes or Gore and maybe Brown you should be looking really good.

KJ is one of the few RB's that isn't being handcuffed this year, granted last year was a disaster for anyone who owned him. Do any of those owners have Addai? If I were in your position I would look to deal Gore and Rhodes and hang on to the Jonses. You"ve got a stud with LT, your Qb's are promising, your team looks pretty good! One of those aforementioned WR's would give you a fine team. Johnson is a little iffy with Palmer being uncertain, Harrison still has Manning, Smith probably repeat the same no.'s but will still be at the top. If you can deal Rhodes or Gore and maybe Brown you should be looking really good.

I don't think a guy would give up their best receiver for a rbbc type back and a #2WR but I guess I could give it a shot. I'll offer Rhodes and TJHoush to the guy with Addai. He has Marvin. I'll make the offer and see if i get laughed at.

I wouldn't do it.... KJ is IMO gonna have a very good season...11 Dome games and EOS that most RB's just hope for......He will be a very strong RB2..... You have 3 serviceable WR's who are team #1's and a very good WR2 in Housh ....Mason could surprise, Plexiglass is a great Red Zone target on a team with a lot of weapons and scoring potential and Reggie is all McNabb has to throw to in WR's.... All your WR's have good upside..... with your RB depth, I would wait until some owners start losing their RB's to injuries or bye weeks and then you could package a deal more to your liking..... Gore and Rhodes could end up as starters giving you more bargain power and versatility.....We all know how certain owners react when their RB's fall due to injury or lack of depth....The more RB's you have then better "in-season" trade offers you can expect to receive!!! :D

I wouldn't do it.... KJ is IMO gonna have a very good season...11 Dome games and EOS that most RB's just hope for......He will be a very strong RB2..... You have 3 serviceable WR's who are team #1's and a very good WR2 in Housh ....Mason could surprise, Plexiglass is a great Red Zone target on a team with a lot of weapons and scoring potential and Reggie is all McNabb has to throw to in WR's.... All your WR's have good upside..... with your RB depth, I would wait until some owners start losing their RB's to injuries or bye weeks and then you could package a deal more to your liking..... Gore and Rhodes could end up as starters giving you more bargain power and versatility.....We all know how certain owners react when their RB's fall due to injury or lack of depth....The more RB's you have then better "in-season" trade offers you can expect to receive!!! :D

Very good insight but I was just annoyed about DeAngelo being a Free Agent and I couldn't see a clear cut way to get him on my team. I'll see if I can get Marvin by dangling Rhodes and TJHoush in front of the Addai owner. If successful, I will have an open roster spot where I can plug Williams and wait for the inevitable Foster injury.

last year, i felt housh was nearly as valuable as cj. their numbers are almost equal. i think housh is a great #2 receiver. i would go for smith or harrison if you are going to do it and not chad. if it is me, i stick with what i got and see how jones starts the season.

ii still think sometimes we are so antsy to get the season going, we move players just for something to do. it is all speculation, right now. i think housh and kj are more valuable than any of those receivers. JMO

I think the Aaddi owner has to at least consider it. I would also try to hang on to TJ and use Mason instead. Just bring up the McNair reuniting and see if it flys, you can always counter with TJ.