[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New League, need to determine draft order and want to do something different that pulling names out of a hat

paulzale

Each player rolls two dice, high score picks where they want to draft, next highest picks were they want to go, and so on. That way if someone doesn't want pick #1 they can pick wherever they want.

My :D

Good luck

Edited by heehawks

Hey, I'll take any record that I can get. I thought for sure it would limit the number of characters, but I guess it didn't!

Anything else creative?

I don't want to roll dice, but that is better than drawing numbers. I want something a little more creative and maybe a little skill involved.

I was thinking 3 darts, high score goes first, and so on

or rock, paper, scissors tournament (always works)

Com'on I am not creative, I need you guys to step up

I do what heehwaks does.

Each owner can draw out of a hat if it is local or roll the dice online if it is an online draft.

WHomever draws #1 or rolls the highest chooses their draft position, then the next highest, and so on.

Definite strategy in choosing where you pick in the order.

Mini Poker tournament. Winner gets to call where he picks, then 2nd, etc Of course that might make a 12 hour draft. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I guess if you want something quicker you could do Blackjack.

Poker + Fantasy Football= :D

:D

Edited by Zooty

Darts aren't fair to everybody. Unlees you are all in a dart league.

You can set up a balloon game, like at carnivals.

Randomly put #'s 1 through 12 behind 12 different balloons, and throw darts at the balloons.

Whoever gets 1 gets to pick their draft spot and so on.

You throw last because you set up the game.

Mini Poker tournament. Winner gets to call where he picks, then 2nd, etc Of course that might make a 12 hour draft. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I guess if you want something quicker you could do Blackjack.

Poker + Fantasy Football= :D

:D

Oh yeah, we'll be playing after our draft too. :D