[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did I do?

In your original post you said you had the 6th pick. Then in another post you said you got to pick 7th.

I'm not going to berate you. I'll just give my honest opinion of your draft. :D

P.S.- I'll bet the guys picking 5th and 7th especially loved following you. Better luck next year. Stay on the Huddle and do lots of homework before the draft.

You could not seriously draft that bad of a team.......Either you are... A ) In the 3rd grade... B ) Know absolutely nothing about football or ....C ) Just lying about the whole thing and wasting everyone's time !!!!!.....In any case this has been one of the most enjoyable post that I have read in a while.... Good advice in regards to rating your inept team and very good humor in a vain attempt to spare your feelings if in fact you were being sincere in wanting a honest opinion.....Cheer up and don't take it so hard. There is always a positive in every situation....In your case I have no doubt that next year you will have the #1 pick in your league if it goes by inverse order of finish, and with that pick you are almost assured of a better season unless you make David Carr the 1st pick overall....... :D:D

Edited by ghengis_chan

In your original post you said you had the 6th pick. Then in another post you said you got to pick 7th.

I'm not going to berate you. I'll just give my honest opinion of your draft. :D

P.S.- I'll bet the guys picking 5th and 7th especially loved following you. Better luck next year. Stay on the Huddle and do lots of homework before the draft.

In a snake draft you have 6th one round, 7th the next

If this is a real post and you really picked this team, it looks like you made some of your picks with a "Homer Heart" instead of looking at the stats. and abilities of all the players available. I'm wondering if you're a new member of a 16 keeper league! Don't wear your feelings on your sleeve and use this year to wade through the good advice you can get on this board so you will do better next year. If it's any consolation I think "Grits" gave you the highest numbers I've ever seen. A "Rate My Team" post can sometimes set you up, but if you do it with a team like this you will never"Leave in Peace". Good luck and don't give up.

look to make trades. drop faulk (he's done)........good luck

You have question marks at every position. You better pray yer boy Bret has a big year. Your RB's are iffy at best, yer gunna have big probs if DD dosen't end up starting cause WD is not a #1 RB. Your receivers will be you bread and butter if AJ returns to form. IMHO youll be playing matchups with the rest of the WR's all year. Not a dis but I wouldent want that team.

If winning your league means scoring the least amount of points then I say you will be in the money. Actually, I think you should patent your idea of picking the worst fantasy players and trying to score the least amount of points. You might be on to something here...........