[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RATE MY MONEY LEAGUE TEAM!

gordo721

i was wondering if u guys can rate my team. 12 team money league. i picked 3rd in a serpatine draft. starting line up is 1-qb/2-rb/2-wr/1-te/1-pk/1-d-st. it's a high scoring performance league and gives bonus points for breaking single game stat records.

1.3- Shaun Alexander(RB)(3)***TRADED***LARRY JOHNSON

2.10-Larry Fitzgerald(WR)(22)

3.3- Chad Johnson(WR)(27)

4.10-Ahman Green(RB)(46)

5.3- Eli Manning(QB)(51)

6.10-Tatum Bell(RB)(70)***TRADED***JOSEPH ADDAI

7.3- Chris Cooley(TE)(75)

8.10-Terry Glenn(WR)(94)

9.3- Marion Barber(RB)(99)

10.10-Carolina Panthers(D-ST)(118)

11.3- Michael Jenkins(WR)(123)

12.10-Mark Brunell(QB)(142)

13.3- Jerry Porter(WR)(147)***TRADED***KEYSHAWN JOHNSON

14.10-Miami Dolphins(D-ST)(166)***DROPPED***PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

15.3- Mike Vanderjagt(PK)(171)

16.10-Ben Watson (TE)(190)***TRADED***JERRAMY STEVENS

SHOULD I MAKE ANY FREE AGENT MOVES?!??!??

FREE AGENTS AVAILABLE: (QB)K.BOLLER//(QB)T.DILFER//(QB)D.GARRARD//(QB)J.LOSMAN//(QB)K.HOLCOMB(WR)-E.PARKER//(WR)-M.BOOKER//(WR)A.LELIE//(WR)B.STOKLEY//(WR)T.TAYLOR//(WR)B.ENGRAM//(WR)J.MCCAREINS//(WR)A.RANDLE-EL//(WR)S.PARKER//(WR)A.BATTLE//(WR)R.FERGUSON//(WR)REG.WILLIAMS//(RB)M.MOORE//(RB)M.BENNETT//(RB)M.SHIPP//(RB)A.PINNER//(TE)M.POLLARD//(TE)A.SMITH//(TE)B.FRANKS//(D-ST)CHIEFS//(D-ST)PATRIOTS//(D-ST)EAGLES

Edited by gordo721

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatum Bell? :D Keep an eye on Mike Bell in Denver. Could just be Shanny yanking Tatum's chain, or Mike from nowhere may well prove that effort sometimes pays off ...

If Ahman Green is a #1 back and can produce decent numbers, you've got a nice club. :D

Big question mark at rb2. who knows what Ahman will do and I think Tatum will share carries all year long. I would watch the wire for additional help at RB.

True

Wondering what tools your using to come up with this ranking? I had it at more like 63.674980. :D

You both forgot to carry the 3.

The answer is 64.967402

Tatum Bell? :D Keep an eye on Mike Bell in Denver. Could just be Shanny yanking Tatum's chain, or Mike from nowhere may well prove that effort sometimes pays off ...

If Ahman Green is a #1 back and can produce decent numbers, you've got a nice club. :D

+1

i think the whole mike bell thing is just to get T.Bell motivated and it will get him motivated to bust out for a 1,000 yd season.

Edited by gordo721

I'd scoop up that Eagles defense if I were you. I think they will have an excellent year.

thnxx for the advise i just dropped Dolphins D/ST and picked up Eagles D/ST.

how productive will J.Addai be this year because i got an offer from a team i would get J.Addai and M.Williams for J.Porter and A.Green.

should i proceed or say no thnxx or make a counter offer??

Edited by gordo721

thnxx for the advise i just dropped Dolphins D/ST and picked up Eagles D/ST.

how productive will J.Addai be this year because i got an offer from a team i would get J.Addai and M.Williams for J.Porter and A.Green.

should i proceed or say no thnxx or make a counter offer??

I'd rather have Addai than Porter and Green. Williams is probably a non-factor but Green is ????

I'd rather have Addai than Porter and Green. Williams is probably a non-factor but Green is ????

+1

the trade is really Addai for Porter and Green. Big M.Williams is basically waiver fodder at this point judging from Martz's history of WRs and BMW's training camp to date.

Porter is in the doghouse so he could see your waiver wire soon too.

Green has a long way to go. Fumble probs, ruptured hamstring, and a cruddy GB O-line.

Addai prob won't start right away.

tough call. i'd roll the dice, make the trade, and hope Rhodes struggles allowing Addai to see more carries.

i'd stick with Jenkins. stash him away on your roster. he's in the fabled '3rd year.' Crumpler is injured. Finneran's gone for the season. whether it's Vick or Schaub at QB, someone will have to pickup the slack and Jenkins is the likely candidate for a large share of their stats.

+1

the trade is really Addai for Porter and Green. Big M.Williams is basically waiver fodder at this point judging from Martz's history of WRs and BMW's training camp to date.

Porter is in the doghouse so he could see your waiver wire soon too.

Green has a long way to go. Fumble probs, ruptured hamstring, and a cruddy GB O-line.

Addai prob won't start right away.

tough call. i'd roll the dice, make the trade, and hope Rhodes struggles allowing Addai to see more carries.

i'd stick with Jenkins. stash him away on your roster. he's in the fabled '3rd year.' Crumpler is injured. Finneran's gone for the season. whether it's Vick or Schaub at QB, someone will have to pickup the slack and Jenkins is the likely candidate for a large share of their stats.

thnxx for the advise!!