[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep Alexander or Larry Johnson

Stu

I take it you can only keep 1 so I'll look at it more short term, Alexander.

He's been solid, will be solid barring injury. Larry Johnson has done it for part of 1 year now has a new coach and coordinator and more shuffling on the o-line that Alexander will have.

Nice decision to have. Alexander is the best back in the league RIGHT NOW!!! Put a couple of complimentary players with him this year, and you'll contend. Johnson looked good last year, but he's got a new coach, OC and no Roaf. Go with the sure thing. You know Holmgren is gong to hand the ball to Alexander.

LJ. Less miles.

True, but who provides a more consitent year-to-year performance? For all we know Larry Johnson could become fantasy football's most prolific bust this year. I doubt it, but it's possible. We pretty much know what to expect from Alexander.

You must look at their history. Who is a proven solid RB? Larry Johnson was great last year. Have you ever heard of the Sophmore Slump? I would go with Alexander and his proven track history!!!

Sophmore slump? What the hell is that anyway? He's successful so he takes a year off?

2004 he started 3 games

2005 he started 9

He's got too big a chip on his shoulder to take time off.

Sophmore slump? What the hell is that anyway? He's successful so he takes a year off?

2004 he started 3 games

2005 he started 9

He's got too big a chip on his shoulder to take time off.

d28lion was probably talking about the junior slump which only strikes former Penn State RBs playing for the Chiefs. :D

I think LJ proved his worth last year - no Roaf, no Richardson, no Dickie V and Saunder? Who cares - project his #s over a full year as the man and cut them by 33% and you STILL have nothing to worry about. Plus Alexander is reaching the age/# of carries where most RBs start to break down.

Though I am a big Hawks fan in a keeper league I would go with LJ. Shawn is a great rb but he also HAD a great line to run behind. I am a little worried about the loss of Hutchinson. Even when Roaf was out last year Johnson was a monster. KC will run, run, run. By the way, I think you meant to say HUGH decision.