[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Len Pasquerelli Gets Pissed with Radio Host

bigdadreed

That's classic. Move on or move out!

That happened a few weeks ago. That was pretty unprofessional of Pasquerfatty, the guy is a player who he is gettign in a huff about because he is friends with Stinktons agent. There is a whole lot more on that site (my buddy sent me the info from the site) based about Len's conflict of interest and questionable actions.

He's a total splash splash.

But Todd Pinkston does stink. Len Pasquerelli actually said he thinks Stinkston is "pretty good". That is absurd and Pasquerelli was just itching for a fight. He came on dudes show with an attitude and he was way out of line. Screw him!

Let's see, 5 years in the league and Pinkston still hasn't cracked 1000 yds. As a matter of fact, he hasn't even been close yet. And McNabb has had 3 or 4 3000+ yd seasons passing in that same time period. That only makes McNabb look better and Pinkston look worse.

Yeah he's 'pretty good', that's why nobody wants him.

Pasquarelli getting pissy and hanging up over Pinkston just makes him look like a tremendous boob.

Anyone who ESPN relies on for "expert" status is a tool who has more interest in pimping their contacts than any real kind of analysis.

Nice double post. But even better, nice Rik Mayall avatar.

In fact, in the spirit of Rick, I have this to say about the Raiders season:

"We're getting thrashed, we're getting completely thrashed. Isn't there some way we can cheat? "

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

i just find it amazing that LP chose pinkston as the player for whom he'd go to the mat, especially over some dim-witted radio host making up the oh-so-clever nickname of "stinkston." oh i get it, it rhymes with "pinkston"! :D

:D

Edited by msaint