[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. is in Nashville

spain

T.O. has made the trip to Nashville for tomorrows game with the Titans. No word on whether he will play or not. My guess is that he will not play. I will update if I hear anything here in the local media...

T.O. has made the trip to Nashville for tomorrows game with the Titans. No word on whether he will play or not. My guess is that he will not play. I will update if I hear anything here in the local media...

Ed Warder of ESPN stated ealier TO would play and start, he said it wasn't confirmed by Parcells yet though.

But do you play him? DMD's blurb in the projections has merit.

Good point! I'm waiting till the 11.9th hour (CT). :D

I swear, when players are questionable, they many times go off. My biggest fear in this situation, is that Parcels uses him as a decoy! :D

He's gonna play and I think he will produce. Reports are that he was catching pretty much everything in practice on Thursday and Friday and he was doing everything Parcells asked of him (I would think that includes blocking). Also TO was on a radio show on Friday saying that he was 100% ready to go if Parcells lets him and that blocking and people hitting the hand would not be a problem. I'm a Titans fan but I will start him because PacMan Jones is going to be covering him and he has problems tackling at times and TO makes his money after the catch....

Ed Warder of ESPN stated ealier TO would play and start, he said it wasn't confirmed by Parcells yet though.

Ed Warder likes to predict a lot of things. Like T.O. killing himself. He's an ESPN talking head mustard bag. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

Although I do hope T.O. does decide to kill himself. :D

Edited by fitzkek

But do you play him? DMD's blurb in the projections has merit.

The predictions talk about TO risking further injury if he plays. From what I have heard he is in no danger of further injury to the hand, it's simply a matter of dealing with the pain (insert pain killer medicine joke here)

still deciding if I should insert him into the lineup or not

A friend just sent me a message that mort said hes playing..I didnt see it myself but thats what he said