[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss

Endzone

Anyone know if Oakland is behind the scenes trying to work a trade for Moss? And how feasible it would be for a team to pick him up at this juncture?

I'm sure Daniel Snyder would be more than happy to give him a 20 million dollar signing bonus to catch one ball for 5 yds in washington.

um..my guess is he's there to stay, because Al Davis will probably die in the off season, Art Shell will get his ass canned, along with the entire coaching staff, and Randy Moss will be happy as a pig in sh!t with real coaching staff using high draft picks on an offensive line.

Don't laugh about this one, but just imagine for a second, with injuries, and I think the hamstring could be in trouble all year.

Randy Moss, an Eagle!

No way. Stallworth will eventually be fine. Moss would be a very nice fit there though. OAK would only trade to someone like SF or GB or DET. Somewhere that will have a high draft pick.

Buuuut....Moss aint going anywhere. Porter is still rotting in OAK. It's not about football there anymore. It's about making a mockery of everything Al Davis.

Someone else mentioned it on this site before, and I agree with them - New England could use him. They are under the salary cap and could afford him; they need WR help; and even though one could argue that Moss doesn't fit into the Team concept at NE, wasn't that the same story for Dillon? That worked out fine.