[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R.Brown

giantsfan

He actually has been okay because of his catching ability, # 10 RB in my league. And looking at the EOS not counting the bye they only have two tough matchups left. So is it crazy to think he can still be a very good top 10 RB this season?

I have him and I think he is #8 right now. He's not doing as well as expected but I think he will only go up in value.

Well I guess the way to look at it is EVERYONE has said this guy has been poor and a disappointment thus far yet he is # 10 in my league and even better in some leagues. So what happens when/if he starts to play even somewhat well? He goes from 10 to 5???

Yeah, he goes to about the spot he was projected to finish. Brown's problem is that he has had a favorable schedule with run defenses the last two weeks and done very little with it. If/When the Dolphin offense gets rolling, he'll be a big part of it. Relax.

Yeah, he goes to about the spot he was projected to finish. Brown's problem is that he has had a favorable schedule with run defenses the last two weeks and done very little with it. If/When the Dolphin offense gets rolling, he'll be a big part of it. Relax.

I hear that. What is amazing is their schedule is still pretty solid from today forward even though they've already played Tenn and Hou.

he's #8 in our league, having had to play the Steelers, and having had to endure a marginal O-line (which should improve with time) and a maringal QB (who also should improve...remember he is coming back form surgery, and is still getting into the flow).

You can't trade him, since you'd likely get less than what he is worth, and he is being perceived as underachieving even though he is top-10.

Stick with him...he'll finish about where he is right now, which should be enough to warrant a spot o your team.

I tried trading him strait up for Julius Jones and was rejected.

The Phins are using the short passes to him in place of runs so he is getting his touches. But the fins are brutal in the redzone. Now there is word that Culpepper is hurt.

As a guy that watched Kevin Jones see teams stack the run when Joey Harrington was in the game I hope Cpep can stay healthy and improve his game.

The Dophins have some tough games coming up and I dont see them scaring anyone with their passing attack..... I think we are in for more of the same from Brown... ok production but not what was expected.

I think you guys are looking through teal colored glasses. He falls to 18th in my league without his 2 TD, 30 yard outpouring against the Steelers in Wk 1. Which are his only 2 TDs on the year.

I think you guys are looking through teal colored glasses. He falls to 18th in my league without his 2 TD, 30 yard outpouring against the Steelers in Wk 1. Which are his only 2 TDs on the year.

Throw that out and hes a 10-11 point a week guy. Not bad, but not nearly what he should be for where he was drafted. The yards are there.. the TD's are not. 10-11 points vs 16-17 makes a big difference.

Throw that out and hes a 10-11 point a week guy. Not bad, but not nearly what he should be for where he was drafted. The yards are there.. the TD's are not. 10-11 points vs 16-17 makes a big difference.

that's right. he falls to 13th averaging the other 3 weeks and adding that in for Wk 1 instead. I've pretty much relagated all my Phins to bye week fill ins if I haven't offed them.

I tried trading him strait up for Julius Jones and was rejected.

The Phins are using the short passes to him in place of runs so he is getting his touches. But the fins are brutal in the redzone. Now there is word that Culpepper is hurt.

As a guy that watched Kevin Jones see teams stack the run when Joey Harrington was in the game I hope Cpep can stay healthy and improve his game.

The Dophins have some tough games coming up and I dont see them scaring anyone with their passing attack..... I think we are in for more of the same from Brown... ok production but not what was expected.

Are you kidding me. J.J. won't play 16 for sure and he gives up a bunch of carries. :D