[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Sportsline...

gagooey36

Havent had a problem at all.....maybe its your dial up modem

Nah, it's definitely CBS. Other people have been complaining about it on here today (and all season), and a bunch of guys in my local, where we use CBS, have been e-mailing me today complaining that they can't get on. We have access problems with CBS every year, but they usually clear up after the first week or two. This season it's been awful all year long. CBS seriously sucks. Besides the perpetual access issues, their customer service is completely non-existent. At least three times over the years I have e-mailed them with a problem we were having with the software, and never once have I ever received a response from them. Not once. That's unacceptable when you're paying $140.00 for their software, which is about twice what many other sites are charging. The only good thing to come out of all the problems this season is that I think now I finally have enough ammunition to convince the others in the league to switch to MFL next year.

Edited by Skrappy1

I use Mozilla Firfox browser. I have discovered that cbssportsline does not work worth a sh#t with that browser. A couple of weeks ago I started using Internet Explorer for cbssportsline and have not had a problem since, including today. What browser are you using? If not IE, you may try that.